One Important Question About INSULIN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• One Important Question About INSULIN

Can insulin usage in healthy people cause diabetes? Can it effect natural insulin production?

I have been searching like hell but couldn't find the answer
    Greetings from Turkey(not the chicken, the country )
    Feel free to ask me if you have any questions related to my country`s pharmacy products

easy answer, YES.....look in a medical journal like The New England Journal of Medicine...........the same principle that causes your body to stop producing testosterone when you are injecting it is the same principle that has your endocrine system(pancreas) stop producing insulin
    Satisfaction Is the Death of Desire

Comment

But most people say it does not effect and there is no medical data to prove that.

I am confused
      Feel free to ask me if you have any questions related to my country`s pharmacy products

Comment

From what I have read, it appears the main concern is healthy people who use insulin to enhance the effects of other substances may not eat enough or often enough, putting them at risk of hypoglycemia. which leads to many other problems. The info is out there.
        Employ your time improving yourself by other men's writings so that you shall come easily by what others have labored hard for. -Socrates

Comment

tim is correct, there is plenty of info out there. especially from people who misused insulin and are now insulin dependent.
          Satisfaction Is the Death of Desire

Comment

Originally posted by timguinness View Post
            From what I have read, it appears the main concern is healthy people who use insulin to enhance the effects of other substances may not eat enough or often enough, putting them at risk of hypoglycemia. which leads to many other problems. The info is out there.
            So is there a risk of becoming insulin dependent via use of insulin?

Comment

Absolutely.
              Employ your time improving yourself by other men's writings so that you shall come easily by what others have labored hard for. -Socrates

Comment

i don't think it is worth it to use insulin, but thats just my personal opinion.. i personally read all i can about everything and lean towards the safer meds with less sides. just be informed, but good question

Comment

Does anyone know a research about this?

Comment

Working...
                  X