Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Frag or GHRP 2 & GHRH for fatloss, exp'd users?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Frag or GHRP 2 & GHRH for fatloss, exp'd users?

Looking for a tide or stack for my girl. she wants to lose fat, she thinks she is way bigger than she is. all she talks about is the hcg diet, i pushed her towards peptides instead.

so would frag @ 200-350mcg 2-3x ED or GHRP 2 100mcg & cjc/mod GRF 100mcg 2x ED be more effective for fatloss??

she is 5'7, 125lb....i think, she would never tell me actual....this is a guess.

anyone??

??

??

Comment

i've used ghrp6 and like it. i've just taken 300mcg before bed and i can see a little bit of benefit from it. if she's interested in fat loss, she'd probably see better results using diet drugs. ever see lypo 6 black? that shit is amazing. my girl has been using it for about 6 wks now on her contest diet and she's ripping up. it has that t2 thyroid hormone in it, plus a lot more. she'd see way more results from something like that than using these peptides...hell, she'll see better results using diet drugs than if she were using real GH.
      other things to consider would be ECAY and clen
      if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

Originally posted by sam1976 View Post
        i've used ghrp6 and like it. i've just taken 300mcg before bed and i can see a little bit of benefit from it. if she's interested in fat loss, she'd probably see better results using diet drugs. ever see lypo 6 black? that shit is amazing. my girl has been using it for about 6 wks now on her contest diet and she's ripping up. it has that t2 thyroid hormone in it, plus a lot more. she'd see way more results from something like that than using these peptides...hell, she'll see better results using diet drugs than if she were using real GH.
        other things to consider would be ECAY and clen
        Solid advice! Agree completely!

GHRP-6 makes me hungry
        Click On The Link Below Before You Place Your Order!

https://www.1napsgear.org/index.php?ref=3777

Comment

she will be on albuterol 8-16mg tapering up, than down. also on t3 @ 12.5mcg. also i am a rep for a few OTC supp companies so i have lots of natty supps. she will be on a OTC fat burner.

the albuterol will last 4wks, 1 off, 4wks back on(have keto). t3 10 wks, peptides 10 wks.

Comment

ok right on. have you personally seen results with albuterol? i have seen nothing good from it, IME. have you heard of hgh frag? that might be a good direction. i havent used it but i understand that its the isolated portion of gh that burns fat. also, if you're interested in ghrp, i understand that 2 doesnt make you hungry the way that 6 does

Originally posted by Gymrat827 View Post
            she will be on albuterol 8-16mg tapering up, than down. also on t3 @ 12.5mcg. also i am a rep for a few OTC supp companies so i have lots of natty supps. she will be on a OTC fat burner.

the albuterol will last 4wks, 1 off, 4wks back on(have keto). t3 10 wks, peptides 10 wks.
            if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

yes, ive used albuterol. decent results. diet way shitty cuz the holidays. Yeah, i know about hgh frag. I have it in the title of this thread and in my main question......thought most of you have used it. guess its not popular here.

Comment

Originally posted by Gymrat827 View Post
                yes, ive used albuterol. decent results. diet way shitty cuz the holidays. Yeah, i know about hgh frag. I have it in the title of this thread and in my main question......thought most of you have used it. guess its not popular here.
                lol, yeaaaaaa, i did see that when i first posted and then forgot later. opps

Comment

np bro.

thinking frag pre WO, ghrh/ghrp stack post WO. then a couple pills of a fat burner thorughout the day.

Comment

i've really liked ghrp 6 before bed. 300mcg. i feel that i sleep better and....well, its so hard to tell, but i feel like it's helping my recovery

Comment

I've used both Ghrp 2 and 6 and they help to an extent. They help in reducing, (in my opinion) minimal fat. They also make you hungry, which can be difficult when trying to cut down. For a female interested in losing weight I suggest a simple ECA stack. (Ephedrine, Caffein, and Asprin) With a ratio of 3-10-1. For example: I would use 30mg ephdra, 100mg caffein and 10mg asprin.

Comment

well GHRP 6 gives the hunger onset 20min post pin. GHRP 2 isnt nearly as bad, Ipam doesnt do it at all. I am thinking ill use up all the GHRP 2, give her the ipam/cjc/frag.

I also will have her take 8 mg Albuterol also. 4mg, 2x ED

i have no source for an ECA stack, id like to get some too.....

Comment

I'll have to check my sources, but I remember supplementwarehouse sells forms of the ECA stack and other ephedra products.

Comment

thats not the real stuff. lots of places sell the fake knock off.

Comment

Whatever your lady takes it'd be awesome if she could write a log on here... we don't get a lot of ladies opinions so that would be Great

Comment

Working...
                              X