Need advice , idk how to start.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need advice , idk how to start.

I need Recommendations of what anabolic use?Can someone tell me witch one is good and what dosis and if its possible to get it in a Website. it would be my firs cycle.

And would you like someone pay it for you...?

Comment

hehe nah i just want some information or maybe some oral steroids name xD?

Comment

how long have you been training for? what is your height, weight and age? look into test cyp or test e. both are esters of test that are great for first cycles. oral cycles are not the best way to go. also, research PCT and learn how to control estrogen. these are keys to learning how to cycle safely.
        if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

Would you like some cofee,or some cakes?

Comment

Test enanthate @ 500mg/wk for 10 wks using aromasin or choice Aromatase Inhibbitor 2 wks after last injection. YES injections only, if ya want an oral, ADD Dbol first 4wks WITH test and your AI is to have waiting any onset of bloat or gyno.. Do ALOT more research and account for your natural homeostasis to forecast what sides you will face

Comment

Working...
            X