reps and joint lock out..?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• reps and joint lock out..?

wondering what some of you guy's think about form, overload, and esspecially joint locking out or "full" extension as in resting while performing a set. I have screwed around with many weight loads, tempo's and low/high reps...for me what make's me "SORE" for two/three day's is what's working...!! I change things up as far as exercises go all the time, but I think one thing that works for "me" really well is not so much shear weight amount but solid form and not "locking out" my joints on the rep, allways keeping the muscle under load... have to use lighter weight, cause not getting that rest in the locked out position..much better/quicker lactic acid builup in shorter time..still using weight that will go to failure in about 8-10 reps though.. seems eaiser on my joints and kills muscles, although does'nt look as good when the ladies are watching ya know...guess you can still slam them to the floor while screaming though...lol any thoughts, this kinda goes with almost all exercises...
    test

I never look out the elbows... I keep the load constant.... Your on the right track.. lolol

Comment

that might in part explain your size...lol (large)
      test

Comment

I never lock out
        Click On The Link Below Before You Place Your Order!

https://www.1napsgear.org/index.php?ref=3777

Comment

Working...
        X