Advice on stack

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Advice on stack

Hey everyone. Been away from the gym for awhile and need to cut up. Currently Im 5'7" and 180, holding mostly fat unfortunately. I'd like a little bit of my size back and think I have a small case of bitch tits from not coming off my last cycle properly. I read around and saw the sticky for slin taken pre workout, yet Ive always done it post. Since its been awhile away from the game I'd like some advice.

What I have access to is Test (gonna be taking 600mg a week), Clen (200mcg liquid), T3 (100mcg), T4 (400mcg), Letrozole (for my bitch tits issue), Novalin N and Novalog, and IGF LR3.

Last stack I did of Clen and T3 I didnt see any results but severe headaches. (I went off a sticky from another board). I wish i had a reliable source for DNP (greatest thing Ive ever taken) but I have to work with what I got. Im gonna do more research on here.

Slin I had good results on its own with 10ius immediately post workout, 40grams dextrose 10 mins after, and 50grams protein shake 20 mins after that.

Let me know any ideas or thoughts on all this together. Thanks!

I don't know anything about some of the stuff on there so I won't speculate.. I'm sure some senior guys here will answer you soon
    Ain't no use in lookin' down
    Ain't no discharge on the ground
    Ain't no use in lookin' back
    'Cause Jody's got your Cadillac
    Ain't no use in feelin' blue
    'Cause Jody's got your lady too

Comment

if you had good results on it last time, i would just do the same again! why change it if it works!! good luck

Comment

Thanks. Yeah Im sticking to my slin routine. Not sure about the clen and t3/t4 combo tho. Have to decide today how I want to pursue that.

Comment

Working...
        X