back progress pics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• back progress pics

here is 2 yrs of growth. i suffered a lower back injury that wouldnt allow me to train for some time. in 2008, i began training again. decided to do a local show in 2009. then contined to compete in 2010. i took this year off because i knew i needed much more muscle to ever be competitive anywhere past the local level. here are pictures to reflect 2 yrs of progress. my priority for the last entire year has been back and legs. each pic was taken in aug, 1 yr apart. since the final pic, i have really turned up my food intake and am now anout 10-12 lb heavier. the main contributing factor to my back has been heavy BB rows and t bar row. my legs have been progressing with moderate weight squats, in the 12-20 rep range to near failure
    Attached Files
    if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Calfs are great man!

Comment

looking good Sam, back is much wider + legs look 2x as large - hammy's strong.
      "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

Keep it up BIG Sam...

Comment

wow thats amazing progress congrats.. nice too see hard work payoff

Comment

looks like u did exactly what u wanted hams and quads look like they are alot thicker and so is ur back
            but hey thats just what i think and i'm a idiot so don't listen to me
            Hackleech

Comment

Looks great Sam, keep it up brother
              Lead me, Follow me, or get the hell out of my way!

Comment

your legs really came up! now they match with your freaky calves!

Comment

legs had nowhere else to go but up lol. after not being able to squat down to tie my shoes, let along squat with a bar on my back, they were all bot nonexistant lol !

thanks guys. i'm getting ready to diet down again for a natioanl qualifer in march, just to see how i do. if i can keep this progress up next year, i'll be happy. my long term goal is compete at masters nationals in a few yrs
                  if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

Good luck man! You have here on board all motivation you need, from all of us!

Comment

Good luck with the comps man! You're making some awesome progress

Comment

Working...
                      X