Dutch analyses

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dutch analyses

Lots of middleman and manufacturers believe the endusers is unable to analyse their products which results in very unpure powders especially the more expensive and very expensive powders (API =active pharmaceutical ingredients). The analyses of powders bought by a Dutch Lab and analyses of a cyclo-complex tablet meant for sublingual use (melting underneath the tongue). The last tablet from Hard Core Labs didn't contain halotestin ...but MIBOLERONE.
    Attached Files

Originally posted by RonnyT View Post
    Lots of middleman and manufacturers believe the endusers is unable to analyse their products which results in very unpure powders especially the more expensive and very expensive powders (API =active pharmaceutical ingredients). The analyses of powders bought by a Dutch Lab and analyses of a cyclo-complex tablet meant for sublingual use (melting underneath the tongue). The last tablet from Hard Core Labs didn't contain halotestin ...but MIBOLERONE.
    Every time I have see someone speak about Hard Core Labs they said it is great labs??? finish...
    I have see in another forum labs test of hcl and they was good
    over45

Comment

You are right, the chemist of HCL is my best friend, and I've analysed for him for ages, but like the anlysis shows the powder for the sublingual tablet wasn't what it should be. The newest analyses involve HCL too, just like the powders and solvents. Its very difficault to find high grade API powders. Thats why we perform a line of analyses, posted later. I d?dn't post these analyses to make HCL look bad, but to show real-life analyses. Mostly bad outcomes aren't published.

Comment

Working...
      X