HGH for recovery

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HGH for recovery

I have done a lot of research on HGH about it being used to heal and to increase IGF-1 level's.

I wanted to ask those who have taken it by itself, will it aid in recovery after workout's? I am sore a lot longer now after workout's than I used to be.

I just turned 30 so my test level's should still be gtg. (going to get blood work to confirm once I'm done with my cut).

Would running HGH at 2-4iu ED for a year help me in my recovery's? That is all I really want it for, general health reason's....aid in recovery, better skin..sleep..etc.

So those who have run it alone, has it helped in your recovery's, more energy, etc.?

Thank's for any feedback!~

i havent run it myself it's too expensive for me but from what i know yes it will help u nicely in all those areas especially if u can afford running 2-4 ius for a entire year
    but hey thats just what i think and i'm a idiot so don't listen to me
    Hackleech

Comment

I have run it & the answer is Yes, @ 2ius u should do fine getting up to 5iu i have pains in my elbows (ligament sore)I need to warmup lot.

But I still would have to recommend it for the older crowd.

to save a few Dollars on ur 1year run do 5ON 2OFF.
      do research on T3 if ur interested in losing fat + GHRP6 for the end of ur run.
      "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

Originally posted by ODB View Post
        I have run it & the answer is Yes, @ 2ius u should do fine getting up to 5iu i have pains in my elbows (ligament sore)I need to warmup lot.

Thanks, I not read up on the thyroid system yet, will have to do that. As far as frequency I was going to employ the 5/2 or 6/1 protocol and stick to that.

Comment

Originally posted by ODB View Post

So you liked HGH to help the body out and nagging issues? Ive been dealing with some rough spots and been looking into hgh. I am upper 30s.

Comment

Working...
          X