Do I use an alias or what?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do I use an alias or what?

or Do I just order and hope for the best?

Depends if your trying to hide. I just order in my name and let it be.

Comment

Not trying to hide just read some stuff about a package being seized and they still try to deliver it to bust you. Got me kinda worried but if people here have ordered from napsgear with no problems...

Comment

Check your PM !

Comment

Do not sign for anything, EVER!

if someone brings your steroid yummies box to your door acting as a postman requiring a signature, deny it! Say "No, I didn't have any packages coming- I don't know who that's from, I can't accept that."

Better to lose $100-$1000 than spend time behind bars.

Comment

That's what I thought to but when I looked at shipping info on napsgear it said "may require signature." Are there any other good sources you don't have to sign? Within the States? or would I be better off trying to find someone at the gym? Thanks for all your help!

Comment

Originally posted by Warrior View Post
              That's what I thought to but when I looked at shipping info on napsgear it said "may require signature." Are there any other good sources you don't have to sign? Within the States? or would I be better off trying to find someone at the gym? Thanks for all your help!
              Getting stuff from a good gym dealer is ideal, but it's always expensive.. and he occasionally get's fake gear, too.

Comment

Working...
              X