Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's up? Has anyone ordered from napsgear.net?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's up? Has anyone ordered from napsgear.net?

Is it any good? I've been trying to get in contact with them, but they're impossible to get a hold of. I wonder why?

I want for them to wave some shipping charges do to the fact that everything is going to the same address!

Comment

Thank god!
      Now that you're on the right track I will be glad to be the first to help you out.

I have not personally used NapsGear.net, but numerous important/wise people have said they're okay to order from..
      I don't know for sure (and you can't either) until I order.. But I've decided that I trust them enough to make an order.

You can't ever know for sure until you use them, but I feel like it's safe to try- as I'm doing soon.
      Let me know how it goes if you order.

Comment

I doubt that will happen Cam, they're in business to make money.. and the prices are pretty damn good anyways..
        Street price on a bottle of test is 200 USD. ... 36 on Napsgear

Comment

But, I will be spending almost $500 wit them! If they can't answer a simple email, wtf should I expect when I send them $500? U kno?

Comment

I understand that CAM.. but there are most likely people, right now, that are spending thousands with them.. Wouldn't you like to get your email answered first if you were spending thousands? Maybe he's busy? or getting laid.. or... fuck.. jerking off.
            I'm pretty sure he's human and has some other stuff to do..
            It may be a -good- sign if it takes a while to get back to you, maybe he has a lot of happy customers he's processing?

Comment

Originally posted by Conjurer968 View Post
              I understand that CAM.. but there are most likely people, right now, that are spending thousands with them.. Wouldn't you like to get your email answered first if you were spending thousands? Maybe he's busy? or getting laid.. or... fuck.. jerking off.
              I'm pretty sure he's human and has some other stuff to do..
              It may be a -good- sign if it takes a while to get back to you, maybe he has a lot of happy customers he's processing?
              I dunno, but I've been sending emails for about a month now. =/

Comment

5 bills is going to get you alot with naps. just place your order and your product will show up within 21 days. They do answer emails but be short and to the point. Remember who your dealing with when you send emails.

Comment

If i had to guess you were acting like a JA like you were on the chat and they just decided that your 500 is pocket change rather then deal with your BS. I cant even believe that you think 500 is allot of money. What are you like 18 or something. Probably shouldn't even be doing ass. I can say i sent a email yesterday and got a response today.

Comment

A quote from napsgear.net support page: http://support.napsgear.net/

If you have an AOL, Hotmail, MSN or Windows Live email address then your junk mail filter will probably reject our response, and you will not receive a reply. We advise you get another email address if you need to contact us.
                    All tickets are responded within 12 hours. If you don’t receive a response to your email, please log back to this page again, your response will always show up in your Support Account.

Comment

Working...
                    X