Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

6- 8 weeks dry O.T. Cycle. any imput greatly recieved.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 6- 8 weeks dry O.T. Cycle. any imput greatly recieved.

Hey Guys,
    Thanks for reading my post, Hope you are all good! Also hope theres no flamers in the house! I was looking to run a "Dry Cycle", consisting of 6-8 weeks using oral turanabol and pct clomid & nolvadex, Looking for any feedback on my endavour!
    P.S. I have ran some gear past but drifted from bodybuilding through commitments but I didnt stop training I maintained a good level of fittness and strength and continued to use cardiovascular and weights in my regiment.

I am in my late twenties. I had my bf% measured by calipars and Its in the range of 16% I am a tall guy 6'2 and weigh 233lbs.
    My desire is to achieve a athletic Rugby players physiqe or that of an in shape Boxer/MMA physiqe not that of James Tony! . I suppose essentialy what I wasnt to do is reduce body fat increase physical strength encourage new muscle growth and lean out.

My excerise sheldule consits of Day1: Upper body, push & pull excerises. 8-10 reps 4-5 set x excerise.

1.Dumbell press positive and negitave grip.
    2.Supline row.
    3.Standing shoulder Press.
    4.Lat Pull down
    5.Bodyweight Pull up's
    6.Push pull push ups using dumbell
    7.Seated row

Followed by core work.
    Plank, Elbow to Hand Plank, Side Plank, Push up using one leg raised 10 each arm.

Rowing Macheine 20 Mins High intensity.
    7mins cooldown and stretch.

Day 2
    20-30 min jog
    25-30 min cycle

Day 3
    Bodyweight Squat 12reps x 5
    Step Up lunge using flat bench 5 kilo each arm 15 reps each leg x 5 sets
    Weighted Squat 10 reps x 5
    Bulgarian Lunge 10 reps x5
    Leg Extension 15 x 4
    Leg Curl 15 x 4
    + core work & cruntches
    25 Min High Resistance Cycle

Day 4
    Mixed mix and match session lasting 40-45 mins with 20 mins cardio upper and lower.

Day 5
    Same as day 2.
    with Core work included.
    Thx for reading. Need any info let me know.

Peace 9mm

Just finished an oral cycle and put a review on last week have a look and see what you think dont know how to link you directly to it but its still on the first page of the AAS Forum

Comment

Thanks capo will take a look m8!

Comment

Hey Capo! How you doin bro? Thanks for posting your reply and nice detail on the thread m8!
        Just wondering if you could tell me of the 6 kilos how much was lbm?
        Also did you notice any changes to vascualirty?And did your stregnth increase?
        Also did the compound increase you apetite? And did the cramps you had make your overall workout suffer?
        Thanks for being a gent m8! Also any plans to run any more cycles??

Comment

Im 23 years old and ran a cycle of oral turinabol this past summer. I really liked it, became extremely hard and had good gains. Clomid should be good for pct, not sure about the nolvadex since turinabol doesnt aromatize, and nolvadex has been shown to decrease IGF-1 levels, increase bone loss, and increase bad cholesterol.

Comment

Working...
          X