Check out this kid!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Check out this kid!

I think I can learn a thing or two from his technique.

Whatch: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-925H...eature=related

Very nice!
    Click On The Link Below Before You Place Your Order!

https://www.1napsgear.org/index.php?ref=3777

Comment

yeah imagine when he is 12 it's a bit funny that every single person out there seems to think that if u lift weights u cant grow
      but hey thats just what i think and i'm a idiot so don't listen to me
      Hackleech

Comment

lil beast in the making.

Comment

I hate to be the one who brings a taste of reality to this thread,but do you guys understand whats going on with this kid? To be 4 yrs old and have that level of developement and conditioning? Did anyone else notice the kids distended belly? Sorry but this is whats known as CHILD ABUSE guys. This kid has obviuosly been given something other than Gerbers in his 4 yrs of life.Can you say GH and or Insulin?

Comment

I was about to bad mouth you F.I.S.T. but after researching before I spoke, I checked online. I know that there is an american kid that has a disease of sorts that has allowed him to put on a ton of muscle ever since he was little, this kid doesn't have that issue and I am with you, the first thing I saw was the protruding gut.

Comment

he is 4? i thought he was about 9 if he is natural i see no problem but u might be right man that looks alot like a gh gut
              but hey thats just what i think and i'm a idiot so don't listen to me
              Hackleech

Comment

Originally posted by whosmike View Post
                I was about to bad mouth you F.I.S.T. but after researching before I spoke, I checked online. I know that there is an american kid that has a disease of sorts that has allowed him to put on a ton of muscle ever since he was little, this kid doesn't have that issue and I am with you, the first thing I saw was the protruding gut.
                I think your talking about the kid who has a mutated mysostatin gene so he has been buidling muscle since birth.LOL.

No,this is not him and is a sad sight to see.This is nothing more than some crazy fuck juicing their child.There is no way at 4 yrs old he could even attain this type of muscular developement.

Comment

Somebody is feeding the kid growth for sure!! Parents will be looked at before to long.

Comment

Very unnatural, and this will definitely affect his epiphyseal plates
                    if he's on steroids they will close his epiphysis and stay as short as he is for the rest of his life

Comment

Working...
                    X