melanotan II

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• melanotan II

i have rather fair skin. when i tan, i burn, then turn white, then burn, then turn a slightly darker shade of white, lol. it takes a long time. even after tanning for 2 months and applying a full bottle of protan over a couple days (which took well), i was still not as dark as i'd like at my last show. i'm planning to compete in early 2012. because of my tanning issues, i became interested in melanotan II. i picked up a couple bottles of the stuff so that i could test it out new and see how i respond. that way when contest time comes around in 6-7 months, i'll know what to expact, as far as results and side effects. i have heard from ronny that it can cause freckles to darken, and possibly never come back to normal. thats something i'm keeping an eye on, but so far though, i am actually surprised at how fast i'm seeing results. we have a great hex brand tan booth at the gym. after only 1 wk of tanning and taking 1mg ED, my gal told me that i would look weird if i got any more tan, unless i was going to get on stage. it's crazy. i usually stay somewhat red while i'm tan, but now, i'm a little more brownish.

i will keep you guys updated
    if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

I've been really happy with this stuff @ .5mg for a while. Definitely not an even bronze (freckles), but I'd be pasty otherwise. No sides so far, unless you count that third nut. ;-)

Comment

how long have you been on .5mg for? is that ED? are you also tanning?
      if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

Originally posted by sam1976 View Post
        how long have you been on .5mg for? is that ED? are you also tanning?
        It's probably been a couple of months max, I had to drop back to twice a week as I was getting a bit dark. Only been to the booth about 20 minutes total, the rest is just casual exposure outside. So my face/upper body has ended up darker than my legs.

Comment

nice man success is always good to hear
          but hey thats just what i think and i'm a idiot so don't listen to me
          Hackleech

Comment

mt 2 will get you the best tan of your lifetime by far..great product...couldnt believe how dark i got off this shyt !

Comment

My wife took .5mg/day for 20 days and tanned only 1 time per week and got very dark. She said it made her constantly horny(good for me) but in the end, she discontinued use due to freckles becoming too dark and it made her feel self conscious

Comment

Originally posted by iamready View Post
                My wife took .5mg/day for 20 days and tanned only 1 time per week and got very dark. She said it made her constantly horny(good for me) but in the end, she discontinued use due to freckles becoming too dark and it made her feel self conscious
                what happened to the freckles after she stopped using the M2? did they return to normal

Comment

Yes. She has her normal summer tan. Freckles went away.

Comment

Originally posted by iamready View Post
                    Yes. She has her normal summer tan. Freckles went away.
                    cool, thanks bro

Comment

wow, it didnt take long to build up some serious color. after using 1mg ED for several days, then 1mg EOD for a few days, i am cutting back to .5mg 2X a wk. i've only tanned a handful of times and i'm reaching the point that i am so tan it looks strange. i didnt expect this stuff to work this well. wow. i usually have the harsest time tanning and turn red, at best. now, i am brown. crazy

Comment

Thanx for the info this is something i have been wondering about taking myself. I am the same Im a pasty white blonde hair dude lol i burn the first few times then after that just become a darker white. I will give this a try

Comment

Melanotan is awesome ive been using it for about 6 months on and off - I never expected it to work that good ! And the frckles always go away I get them the first 2 weeks
                          There are no stupid questions just stupid answers, Please dont be asked to be spoon fed though

Comment

ok, update. so i looked at myself and thought "holy shit, this is the most tan i have ever been! in fact, i'm a little too tan." unless i am going to do a show, i dont want to be ridiculously dark. so, i cut the dose way down. i figured i'd do somewhere around .5mg to 1mg 2X a wk. after only a few days, my tan has faded dramatically. now keep in mind, my skin doenst tan easily and even when i do tan, it fades fast. turns out, the my tan fades quickly on MTII as well. now i'm bumping the dose back up a little and see if i can find some middle ground.

Comment

Originally posted by sam1976 View Post
                              wow, it didnt take long to build up some serious color. after using 1mg ED for several days, then 1mg EOD for a few days, i am cutting back to .5mg 2X a wk. i've only tanned a handful of times and i'm reaching the point that i am so tan it looks strange. i didnt expect this stuff to work this well. wow. i usually have the harsest time tanning and turn red, at best. now, i am brown. crazy
                              yea its been awhile since i used it, so i dont remember the exact dosage plan i had.. but mtII is insane.couldnt emagine a peptide working any better.. if anything it works to good lol

Comment

Working...
                              X