• Show
Clear All

• Putting up together second cycle!

Stats:
    Height:5'11'3
    Weight:195
    B/f%:around 8
    AAS experience: 1 cycle under my belt.

I'm currently into 2 weeks of pct Nolva 20 and Clomid 50. I felt and feel normal the entire time of PCT and had no problem maintaining erection. I had gained solid 10lbs out of Test cycle only,but lost about 8lbs already which sucks. So i'm considering the following:

Week1-10 Test E 500mg a week
    Week1-4 Tbol 50mg a day
    Week5-10 Proviron 50mg a day
    Week11-18 cruise on Test E 200mg to solidify my gains and progress.
    Week1-18 Clomid 25 EOD instead of HCG so my balls wont forget how to function...

PCT Nolva and Clomid.

Please vets let me know what you think of that.

your idea on the clomid is something i have always wondered about, but ive never seen or heard of anyone doing it. id love to hear how that works out for you as im very curious about it. but with no known experience or studies on it, youre best bet would be to have your bloodwork checked quite often to know whats really going on
    Pain is just weakness leaving the body

Comment

Originally posted by PushinWeight View Post
      your idea on the clomid is something i have always wondered about, but ive never seen or heard of anyone doing it. id love to hear how that works out for you as im very curious about it. but with no known experience or studies on it, youre best bet would be to have your bloodwork checked quite often to know whats really going on

Thanks for the reply! I will be starting my cycle in two months from now. I will make a log on it here.

Comment

Originally posted by PushinWeight View Post
        DITTO.

IMO- go 12 weeks w500mg Test E - no cruise. but if u wanna try the cruise bump up to 300mg.( study 300mgT vs 600mgT = http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...Studies-Please ).
        Tbol for 4 weeks cool - (split doses)
        "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

Originally posted by ODB View Post
          DITTO.

IMO- go 12 weeks w500mg Test E - no cruise. but if u wanna try the cruise bump up to 300mg.( study 300mgT vs 600mgT = http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...Studies-Please ).
          Tbol for 4 weeks cool - (split doses)

ok. Thanks

Comment

Working...
          X