Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

best injectable for fatloss/keep or gain muscle?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• best injectable for fatloss/keep or gain muscle?

as the title says..but mainly fat loss
    was looking at Norvotrop HGH on the naps site?
    only ever taken oral AS but manning up to take the injections so i doubt would be a good idea for TREN,or could i just do very small amounts?

your experienced views/suggestions welcome
    'pump it up'

injectibles arent going to help with weight loss NEAR as much as just a solid diet/cardio routine will. with that said, best injectible for fat, helios. read the blog about it, "helios: injectible liposuction"
    Pain is just weakness leaving the body

Comment

u are right about the hgh, high is the best option to give u both in a long term plan.. just dont expect results over night.. i hear get things about some of the hgh they are selling at naps also

if not hgh i would run ipam/cjc peptide stack.. which also takes time

both of these give great body recomp effects over time

Comment

I've heard great things about tren. It's excellent in the leaning-out/hardening department.

Comment

fixing ur Diet is best but HGH is good, long term, it's much easier pins (subQ) - 6 months, 5 days on 2off - 2-3ius.
          ODB
          Last edited by ODB; 07-27-2011, 10:01 PM.
          "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

I did 8iu ED hygetropin for 6 months... I lost about 10lbs of body fat and put on about 20lbs of lean mass.... expensive as hell though... running at at 8iu ed for 6 months was something like $2700....
            I also chased the GH with Winny and Test hoping to cut up more but the winny fucked my joints up so bad I was out of the gym for about 9 weeks in which time I gained a lot of the weight back I had lost... ... fortunatel because GH builds new muscle cells instead of just helping them grown I pretty mcuh kept all the muscle I had put on...
            For leaning up and gaining I'm next going to try a Test C and EQ cycle, EQ is well renouned for vascularizing and increasing cardio potential due to the EPO affect... so I'll be doing cardio in the mornings and lifting in the evenings.... if I can fight the increased appetite and eat lean it should do wonders.

Comment

Originally posted by PushinWeight View Post
              injectibles arent going to help with weight loss NEAR as much as just a solid diet/cardio routine will. with that said, best injectible for fat, helios. read the blog about it, "helios: injectible liposuction"
              I heard that helios was best for spot reductions also..that was sometime ago..didn't know it was still around...helios and the infamous pgf2 (lutalyse)..

Comment

We should avoid to use such type of the injection the reason is that after the use of the injection we have to face the problem of the muscles pull that can be harmful for the health.

Comment

Originally posted by Halden View Post
                  We should avoid to use such type of the injection the reason is that after the use of the injection we have to face the problem of the muscles pull that can be harmful for the health.
                  hmmm... what?
                  Pain is just weakness leaving the body

Comment

Originally posted by PushinWeight View Post
                    hmmm... what?
                    I "think"he means that when you use pgf2, which is normally used and injected around stomach and love handles, causes alot of cramping and need to have quick access to the bathroom for days..normally taken on a vacation from work...it is crazy stuff, and people that hung in there, said it works great, but wouldn't want to try it again....

Comment

Originally posted by atavist View Post
                      I did 8iu ED hygetropin for 6 months... I lost about 10lbs of body fat and put on about 20lbs of lean mass.... expensive as hell though... running at at 8iu ed for 6 months was something like $2700....
                      I also chased the GH with Winny and Test hoping to cut up more but the winny fucked my joints up so bad I was out of the gym for about 9 weeks in which time I gained a lot of the weight back I had lost... ... fortunatel because GH builds new muscle cells instead of just helping them grown I pretty mcuh kept all the muscle I had put on...
                      For leaning up and gaining I'm next going to try a Test C and EQ cycle, EQ is well renouned for vascularizing and increasing cardio potential due to the EPO affect... so I'll be doing cardio in the mornings and lifting in the evenings.... if I can fight the increased appetite and eat lean it should do wonders.
                      yea hear very good things about hygetropin.. i love a nice long run of hgh..

Comment

Working...
                      X