Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Got a friend want some advice from you guys before I order for him.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Got a friend want some advice from you guys before I order for him.

He weighs 235 9% bf, height is 5'9". He has been working out natural forever. He can put up 600 raw bench 5 times and wants to be able to add another 100 lbs to it. Let me reiterate, he has never touched gear. I was thinking about a large cycle for him due to him already being a genetic freak.

750mgs test enth ew
    500mgs deca ew
    400mgs tren enth ew
    50 mgs dbol ed week 1-6
    for sixteen week

towards the end of it I wanted to add in some halo for extra strength. I have never put a cycle together for someone who is already this big and strong, without ever touching any gear. I am afraid if he goes on to little he won't gain much. He has the money for whatever, but doesn't like needles so I am going to have to stab him which is fine. But I am looking for your thoughts. He is also 33.

One thing I see is the tren that is def not for a first timer and def wouldn't run it for 16 weeks just go wit the test and dbol that should be fine he will get plenty of strength from the dbol and I certainly would not run dbol for 16 weeks i would do prolly 8weeks go to our sponsors site they have cycles for beginners it comes wit everything he will need

Comment

i would say genetic freak or not you don't know how your body will reacted to the gear test and d-bol will see him grate gain's and strength

Comment

I was going to have him run the dbol for only 6 weeks, 16 weeks is way to long on the liver. He is looking for strength gain. He is a big boy, I thought that he was on juice until the other day, when we started talking. I have known the guy for 5 years and just never asked the question because I assumed. I want a good critique. His body is at its max being natural, especially at his height and weight, not a shred of fat on him. And his bench was a raw bench, it was fucking disgusting watching him do it. So what about adding in the tren to the last 8 weeks of the cycle? And do you guys think that any other orals that are GP products that are available will give him more of what he is looking for?

Comment

Jimmy, If I knock out the tren do you think that the mgs of test, deca, and dbol are a good start?

Comment

dude if money is not a concern than do a long hgh cycle and during that just go with test and dbol for like 12 weeks those are strong compounds and i dont see how ur friend would not get anything out of them on later cycles u can add stuff like tren if needed but just cus he is big does not mean u have to start him with some crazy ass cycle
            but hey thats just what i think and i'm a idiot so don't listen to me
            Hackleech

Comment

i would LOVE to see a natty do 600 for 5! hell id like to see someone on gear do that. thats more than the 275 lbs world power lifting record holder can do. what do his other lifts look like?

but just bc he is strong, doesnt mean he needs more gear. think about it like this, if he did that with natty levels, think what he could do with just some elevated test. he still needs to keep it simple, 500mg test a week, MAYBE dbol at 30 mg a day but not necessary. next cycle add in one compound, id prob suggest to include npp on the second cycle.
              Pain is just weakness leaving the body

Comment

Originally posted by PushinWeight View Post
                i would LOVE to see a natty do 600 for 5! hell id like to see someone on gear do that. thats more than the 275 lbs world power lifting record holder can do. what do his other lifts look like?

but just bc he is strong, doesnt mean he needs more gear. think about it like this, if he did that with natty levels, think what he could do with just some elevated test. he still needs to keep it simple, 500mg test a week, MAYBE dbol at 30 mg a day but not necessary. next cycle add in one compound, id prob suggest to include npp on the second cycle.
                Gotta say, Thats pushin some serious weight!!! I have a buddy who pushes 550 5 times and he's juiced up like crazy!! He tells me he's on 1200mgs. of test and 600mgs. of tren. and what ever else he's on.... Anyways, I agree with pushinweight....Start the guy off slow with small doses....

Comment

Doesn't sound like he needs any sups or advice to me

Comment

heres 275 lbs power lifter doing it for 1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CJLYxPSfBIE

Comment

Is that u lol

Comment

well your boy should be competing.... cus pound for pound he is one of the strongest men in the world as far as the bench-press is concerned.

Comment

Originally posted by BLUELABEL View Post
                          Is that u lol
                          i wish!!! thats stan efferding, his lifts are INSANE!!!! i posted a thread about him in the video section, check it out: http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...sets-2-records

Originally posted by damage View Post
                          well your boy should be competing.... cus pound for pound he is one of the strongest men in the world as far as the bench-press is concerned.
                          x2!!! if he can do 600 for 5, he can prob get close to 700 for 1! for a 235 lbs guy, that has to be some kind of world record. i know a guy who put up 430x1 raw at 218 lbs(hes geared up) but he told me that lift holds some record, i didnt ask if it was state, age, or league tho

Comment

Sorry guys, been long day and night. After reading, I am with you guys off on starting him slow, then building him up. He has been talking of competing because it has never crossed his mind. He cannot compete in powerlifting because all the, tendons and ligaments around his knee are blown, not where he can't work, but where he can't put excessive weight on him. And yes the HGH idea has been on his mind to. Again, I thank you for your imput

Comment

Working...
                            X