Puffy nips

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Puffy nips

Ok so I have had puffy nips for a while way before I even started AAS and I was wondering what people did to get rid of it I know you can take anastrozole to get rid of it but how many mgs for how long cause I am looking to compete next march and im going to be cycling up to march so hopefully you guys can help me out.

anastrazole dosage is different from person to person and amount of aromatizing compounds being taken. most people take .5-1 mg of anastrazole every other day. but from the sounds of things you arent cycling right now? and never have before? if thats the case, i cant explain to you enough the benefits of having some bloodwork done. check your naturals levels, especially estrogen. but fwiw, u can also try some nolvadex, it always tightens my chest right up
    Pain is just weakness leaving the body

Comment

I have cycled before but this was ever since middle school its called pubertal gyno but what are you suggesting taking nolvadex while on cycle? because I was going to take anastozole whil on my next cycle probably .5mgs eveyday for the first 4 weeks then go to .5mgs every other day.

Comment

i would still have blood work done. if its pubertal gyno, itll prob take surgery to fix it bc its been present for so long. but yes, nolvadex was designed for breast cancer, it blocks the receptors in the breast tissue from being influenced by estrogen. its like raid for gyno

Comment

Well it kind of has the look of gyno but there is no pain and theres no lump under the skin so its just puffy skin which looks like gyno

Comment

some people just have pepperonis, ive had tiny nipples my whole life, kinda weird. but take a look at this pics, its before and after gyno surgery

http://www.losemanbreastsfast.com/im...odybuilder.jpg

Comment

Well ill give it a try with the anastrozole while im on my next cycle and let you know what happens.

Comment

cool, keep us posted bro! and bloodwork, bloodwork, BLOODWORK!!!!! $50.99(total, out the door price) takes the guessing out of it

Comment

Working...
                X