Steroid Selection Help?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Steroid Selection Help?

Im new into the whole steroid deal. I have been working out seriously and hard for the last two years and I am making gains but not as fast as I want. What is a good stack to start with to get the maximum gains out of my workouts. Im looking for mass right now and I am preferably leaning towards oral solutions. Any answers?

How old are ya bro?

Comment

need stats before we can really help.

AGE, height, weight, bf%....

might want to look at your diet and training before you resort to AAS. you diet/training is gunna be THE most important aspect of your goals

Comment

Like the two bros above me said, stats would be very helpful.

Check out drugsprofiles.com for a lot of good info on all the different aas. Everything you need is there.

Comment

Originally posted by sargent62 View Post
          Im new into the whole steroid deal. I have been working out seriously and hard for the last two years and I am making gains but not as fast as I want. What is a good stack to start with to get the maximum gains out of my workouts. Im looking for mass right now and I am preferably leaning towards oral solutions. Any answers?
          Sounds like this would be a first cycle for you. Where a lot of people mess up is not being patient. Steriods are used mainly when people hit plateaus in strength, weight or appearance. But you said your still mkaing gains.

What are you stats?

Comment

what they all said^^^^^^^^^^^

More info!

Comment

deca and dbol!!! like they say " if you can't grow on that you won't grow on anything"!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Test Eth, Deca, Dbol and Slin has always been my go to for a bulking cycle.

Comment

Originally posted by Conrad View Post
                  Test Eth, Deca, Dbol and Slin has always been my go to for a bulking cycle.
                  Now thats a bulking cycle but definately not for the beginner!

Comment

no kidding. lol

Comment

The key there is the slin.

Comment

Working...
                      X