Switching tests mid cycle?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Switching tests mid cycle?

Would it be okay to go from gp sust 270 540 a week @ week 10 to gp test prop @ 600mg a week for weeks 10-16? I'm extending my current cycle from 10-16. Also doing gp bold 400mg week but increasing to 600mg. Ending last 5 weeks with winny oral. Gp sust seems effective though I'm 4 weeks into my first cyme so I have nothing to compare it to. No cycle log but endurance= out of this world and strength increase A's well. Rounds of xfit that used to murder me now are easy. Thanks you sponsor and site for all th good infos!

I failed to mention the sust has been making me sore for 3-5 days after pin. This is why I wanna try something else

Comment

You will be fine. The transfer from one to the other should be smooth. People say that test prop burns. It doesn't for me. How are your gains on Eq? Any major weight gain?
      Muscles are made in the kitchen, not in the gym. Eat big to get big.

Comment

Nothing significant yet. I'm more vascular, alot more. I look like a spidy man! The sust def works. Having aggression issues, and if I don't workout once a day, I want to rip heads off. Oily skin, yes. Bacne, slight. Maybe a total of 10 since 4 weeks ago. Satisfied yet overall? Not yet.. I believe the EQ and test are really starting to kick in now. I'll know more by week 8! And thanks for the info dbolli! I feel safe now. Hopefully it doesn't burn! Anyone else on here have experience with this gp test prop 100? Oh and I'm switching from arimidex @ week 8 to proviron for my anti estrogen. Though if I can dig it up IDE rather keep this a 10 week on 10 week off then just make the next cycle 16 weeks test prop @ 600 mg. 600mg EQ a week 1-16. Proviron @ 25 Ed. Winny 50mg Ed weeks 10-15

Comment

Are you pinning in the same spots? I'm also on gp sus started having soreness as you described a friend and a thread on here said to switch spots that you start to develop scar tissue in the muscle. Started switching it up ( I was told to imagine a plus sign with intersection on center of delt and to pin top bottom left righ n center of plus sign but to switch arms ever time for a total of 10 spots) and soreness has completely gone away.

You'll be fine switching to prop as far as test levels go. Your levels will actually be increased fo the first few weeks due to the fact that the gp sus has 100mg of test decanate in it.

Comment

http://juicedmuscle.com/forums/showt...arting-to-hurt

Thread about injections hurting

Comment

Usually prop mixed in with EQ or.l Deca , etc..helps ease the pain
              Click On The Link Below Before You Place Your Order!

https://www.1napsgear.org/index.php?ref=3777

Comment

Working...
              X