Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question

I am new to this so please excuse my ignorance. I have taken AAS in the past but it was 15 years ago and I can imagine the game has changed a lot. I have been training hard for the past 2 years with the exception of 4 months due to open hernia repair. During that time I let my diet slip quite a bit and gained 15lbs. My diet has been for the last 6 months and is presently very good. I eat the suggested amount of Protein/Carbs/fat. The down time from the hernia repair really set me back and I am worried I will not reach my goal in time. I am getting married in October and my goal was to look like I did 10 years ago. I haven't been able to get rid of some small amounts of fat around my mid section, obliques, and flanks. The other thing that has suffered is my muscle mass. I have lost 23lbs but not all in the areas where I would like. I work out 3 hours a day 5 days a week but I am starting to get a little frustrated. I was looking at doing a stack. Something for lean muscle mass and to lose fat of course. What do you guys think about Test prop, winni, and clen? I can't afford to have any sexual side affects from this on my honeymoon. Any advice?

hey bro, saw you PMed me this same question,. i already answered there.
    if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

Working...
    X