Masteron Enanthate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Masteron Enanthate

Hello JM, i have this problem i tink is from this produkt mast 200 im very tired all the time, i havent training for 3 days becouse i feel to tired, some one expirienced this to with mast? this is not first time using masteron e for me, and dont remember having this problem before. just wake up please healp

Never used masteron before. Are you stacking it with test or anything else. The only time I feel to tired to train is during first week of PCT when my test is low.
    Muscles are made in the kitchen, not in the gym. Eat big to get big.

Comment

yes i have a low dose test e at 100mg wk, works fine becouse my willy is very wake hehe

Comment

but i notice this tired getting worse after 2wks i started the enanthate mast

Comment

not sure. i have not used the enan ester, but i hadnt felt this way on the prop ester, nor have i heard of this. are you gettin a lot of water? not sure what the weather is like where you live, but it is getting very warm in many places lately. at least a gallon in warm weather
          if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

Working...
          X