Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tren Acetate after being on Tri-Tren 150

Hi Guys

Ran out of tri-tren today so spoke to my local contact however all he had in stock until next week was tren ace 76mg/ml. I have been on 300mg tri-tren per week up till now. How best would u dose the ace to mirror this or give me better gains?

I was going to run it at 1ml mon/wed/fri alongside 300mg test cyp....any ideas? Any good?

Cheers in advance

i think youll be fine with it laid out like that. or if all else fails, you could step it up to 1.5 ml mon/wed/fri
    Pain is just weakness leaving the body

Comment

100-125 eod
      Click On The Link Below Before You Place Your Order!

https://www.1napsgear.org/index.php?ref=3777

Comment

personally, i would go EOD because of the short halflife. around 1cc EOD would be close to the same amount of hormone.
        if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

Hey guys

Thanks for the replies much appreciated

Ive never used Ace - is it best to take it AM or PM or doesnt it matter? I ask as its 2136 here and I was due to start it today or would u wait till tomorrow morning then start the EOD protocol?

Many thanks

Comment

Dont know if its just psychological but took my tren ace shot this morning, however Ive just had the workout of my life! Used a scoop of superpump max then injected 1ml tren ace 76mg and 1ml test cyp 300. Boom! 2.5 hours weights then 1.5 hours cardio! lol I think a combo of the longer esters already in my system combined with the psychological knowledge of shooting tren gave me one hell of an aggression! Love it!

Comment

Working...
            X