Stabbing back pain

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stabbing back pain

I have a pain about mid back a couple inches to right side of body, around kidney area. Always had some lower back tightness but this is a burning and sometimes feels like a knife is in there. Last two days its gotten worse. Been off DBol for a week. On 5th week of test cyp. Got anti flam pills from Dr. and getting an Xray soon and bloodwork next week. Blood pressure was pretty good. When asked I said I'm not on any meds (did DBol, on Test Cyp and Adex), do I just play dumb or do I tell Drs. what I'm doing?
    sigpic

Never lie to your doctor or attorney

Comment

i had lower back pain while i was taking d-bol, on the lower left side i don't know if for sure it's aas or not but it is a question that needs to be ask if anyone knows, because after i stop taking the pain stop.good luck man.later

Comment

xrays are for bones, so it prob wont show you much unless your spine is damaged, you would benefit more from an mri. but bloodwork will show your kidney values, which will give you an idea. i know you said ur blood pressure is fine now, but did you ever check it while on dbol? high blood pressure can wreak havoc on your kidneys, how long have you had the pains(not tightness)?
        Pain is just weakness leaving the body

Comment

About four days since its been bad. Comes and goes, stress makes it hurt more. No I didn't check it when on DBol, I had major back pumps at times on DBol but not like this. Dr says burning feeling could mean its a nerve.
          sigpic

Comment

Well put. never lie to Dr. or lawyer.
            Knowledge Is Power

Comment

i used to get a burning feeling in very bottom of my back, like where my spine connects to pelvis or whatever. sometimes making one of my legs burn and tingle alittle. i went to 3 chiropractors before i found one that wanted to help me and not just make money. he blamed it on my height(im 6'8) and said that nothing in the world was made for me. i spent majority of my time slightly bent over(going thru doorways, using a shower head shorter than me, bathroom mirror shorter than me, fitting in vehicles made for average people, bending over to politely talk to shorter people, etc.). he said my problem was that my spine was always bent forward, and it needed to stretch the opposite way at the end of the day. he told me to go get one of the bigger yoga balls and lay on it 10 mins a day and stretch my lower back, and that if i did that i would never have to come back and see him again. he was correct! but it did take a few adjustments to get it loosened up and able to correct its self. he was like 5'10 280 lbs fatty, but it took someone his size to really pop my back. he would tell me to lay my shoulders flat on the bed, but twist at the waist so one hip was on bed and one was pointed up, and he would like belly flop on my hip, lol. but all this was like 5-6 yrs ago, and ive been good ever since
              Pain is just weakness leaving the body

Comment

is the pain always there or does it only hurt when you are doing an exercise? i am asking this becuz i have pain in that same exact spot near my kidney, only on my right side tho, and it ONLY hurts when im doing pullups or lat pulldowns. basically when im doing a pullup, on the upward motion i feel a discomfort and pressure in that region, as if someone is pressing something into my lat.

Comment

Working...
                X