need help please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• need help please

ok guys i need your inputs. im 5'11 170-175lbs and play sports im looking to get up to about 185-190lbs. im new to taking "juice" and was seeing if you guys could put together a cycle for me. im already cut i just need some bulk weight. any advice is greatly appreciated thanks

How old are you? Do some research, were not going to spoon feed you everything.

Comment

im 22 and im not asking to be spoon fed i just need some suggestions on putting a cycle together. i have done some research and being new to this i dont really understand the lingo that is used in these forums. i would be fine doing a 8-10 wk cycle and using pinz would be no problem for me im just not sure on what exact steroids would be best. some of my buddys talk about using winny,test, and tren. i just need something thats gonna help me put about 15-20lbs on. like i said any advice is greatly appreciated

Comment

You said you've done research, yet you still don't know what to run? Come on bro...

Comment

Not trying to bash on you.

Comment

i mean do you really want to listen to someone you don't know? i mean anyone can say anything on a forum. i would try to talk to a medical professional you may know that isn't bias towards steroids. people that don't use them or don't know anything about them just assume they are bad for you. go to the naps section and ask them to set you up with a mass stack.

Comment

Weeks 1-10 500 mg GP Test Enathate250 per week
              Weeks 5-10 1000iu's Pregnyl HCG every week
              Weeks 12-16 20mg GP Nolva/50mg GP Clomiphene every day

Comment

Twork, go with Bonzo's cycle. That is the first cycle I ran (no hcg, though). It's perfect. You will be extremely pleased. You really don't want to start stacking at first. You will definately gain that 15-20 pounds. Do cardio, though.

Comment

Honestly bro, At 22 i would try a dramatic water and diet chance first, mab some creatine.

Comment

thanks Bonzo that gives me some stuff to start looking over. thanks Stefan ill have to check naps out too.

Comment

Originally posted by Just1more View Post
                      Honestly bro, At 22 i would try a dramatic water and diet chance first, mab some creatine.
                      at 22 yrs old this is exactly what you need to be looking at. Not trying to be a dick nut you are to young and haven't put enough time in to use Roids yet...

Comment

can you explain the water diet??

Comment

Okay Twork,

Ill not bash you down as I was once in your position and after numerous cycles and years training Im still learning so give me the following and I will help you in the right direction however be prepared for a few choice words as I believe in been open and honest.

So from the top:

Years Training:
                          Diet: What do you eat daily give me a break down
                          Height:
                          BF%: Body Fat
                          Steroid knowledge: Be honest

Once you've got all them ill help you out bro.
                          There are no stupid questions just stupid answers, Please dont be asked to be spoon fed though

if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

Originally posted by smitty99 View Post
                            How old are you? Do some research, were not going to spoon feed you everything.
                            True that, But im feeling generous today - Smitty How about you do the ordering ill do the moneygram for him
                            There are no stupid questions just stupid answers, Please dont be asked to be spoon fed though

if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

Working...
                            X