Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First Cycle Need Help!!

Hey guys,

I was just wondering what I should take for my first cutting cycle? looking to really minimize total body fat percentage, all suggestions welcomed.

Thanks.

If its your very first cycle I say test e @ 500 mg a week for 10 weeks. U can bulk or cut with this imo. It all depends on your diet.

Comment

Thanks a lot, I will take that into consideration! Also I have heard that tren and winny are good for cutting, but are those not advised for a first time cutting cycle?

Comment

Also what should I be taking when Im ready to come off the cycle?

Comment

Winny is good for cutting but I would not run it with tor first cycle. Tren is good for cutting or a lean bulk but I personally wouldn't touch it until you've had a few cycles under your belt, it can have very harsh sides. I've only ran a few cycles myself and still don't feel im ready for Tren.
          I strongly feel that a first cycle should consist of test only, im sure many people on here will agree with that. U will get great results with a test only cycle and a good diet.

Comment

No offense brother,but you need to to do way more research beofre even thinking of cycling.There are many great threads here to read up and learn from.These are basic questions that you can find out very easily by doing onlya little research.

I hope you stick around and read up and keep us posted.

Comment

Originally posted by F.I.S.T. View Post
              No offense brother,but you need to to do way more research beofre even thinking of cycling.There are many great threads here to read up and learn from.These are basic questions that you can find out very easily by doing onlya little research.

I hope you stick around and read up and keep us posted.
              Good Call - I second

Good Luck mate
              There are no stupid questions just stupid answers, Please dont be asked to be spoon fed though

if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

Originally posted by JmRich View Post
                Hey guys,

I was just wondering what I should take for my first cutting cycle? looking to really minimize total body fat percentage, all suggestions welcomed.

Thanks.

What are your stats buddy?

That will help me give a more tailored answer
                There are no stupid questions just stupid answers, Please dont be asked to be spoon fed though

if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

More research is needed then you can tell us what youre plans are and not even have to ask only maybe a few questions here and there but as FIST said this is the basic stuff youre asking and that plus alot more can be found by spending some time reading thru these threads. Theres even a section called AAS books and Noobies Guide toAAS check em out
                  JayDiesel
                  Last edited by JayDiesel; 07-12-2011, 09:07 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by JayDiesel View Post
                    More research is needed then you can tell us what youre plans are and not even have to ask only maybe a few questions here and there but as FIST said this is the basic stuff yorue asking and that and alot more can be found by spending some time reading thru these threads. Theres even a section called AAS books and Noobies Guide toAAS check em out
                    Here Here

Comment

Working...
                    X