Test levels lower 5 weeks in?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Test levels lower 5 weeks in?

Hello, just a question for those who know about blood test results etc...

I Got a blood test the day after my first pin of 1mil sus250 and my test levels where at 52nmol/L...

I Got my blood test results today for a test taken a couple of days ago and my test levels where at 31.6nmol/L... i would of thought that after 5-6 weeks of doing 2mils a week of sus250 that my test levels would be higher? ive gotten ALOT of pimples in the past 2weeks all over my shoulders and chest but not sure..

Any help would be great!

Are you sure that your numbers are correct here? I gotta break out some old chemistry class knowledge here and do a conversion, but that doesnt sound right. Most members are more familiar with the ng/dl unit on blood work,so thats what I am going to go with. Lets see for your first test you would have 1500ng/dl converted from the moles. The second test you have you at 911ng/dl. The normal ranges are from 200-700ng/dl so you are above norms, but it should still be a lot more on 500mg/sust per wk. I can get to 1500ng/dl on 250mg test e/wk.

Secondly are you taking it all in one shot or splitting it up either 2x/wk, e3d, etc? Basically how long after your pin did you get your blood work done? Pinning frequency makes a big difference when running sust because of the short esters. I do like it, but I do 1ml e3d when I do to keep the short esters pumping in the system. The prop and phenyl prop may have accounted for the spike on your first test, but I am really not sure about your second test. You got something in there, but I dont know what exactly. Just to put it in perspective, I was running 600mg/sust wk and my total test came back at around 3600ng/dl. What brand of sust are you running. Dont name the source of it just what brand it is.

Comment

Thanks for the response, and yes the numbers are correct..

im taking it 1cc on wed and 1cc on sat, and its in a clear vial with no brand or anything... the only thing i could get in australia.

Comment

Ok. When did you have your second test done? I ask because if you did it on lets say wednesday before you did your pin. Your levels would be down some from the short esters leaving the blood, but it should still be higher that far into the cycle. The acne is most likely from your hormone levels fluctuating up and down. You could very well have just propionate in there and they called it sust. That would account for a lot. Yeah I know a lot of bros that play hell trying to get juiced up down under.

Btw, is did you get this from the same guy you got that tren from in the other thread? If it is dude needs a good thump on the head to get his mind right.
        greenj82
        Last edited by greenj82; 06-30-2011, 12:00 AM.

Comment

yeah the second test was 3 days after my pin where as my first test was a day after... and its not from the same guy..

Thanks for your help green.

Comment

Working...
          X