No announcement yet.

Just finished heavy workout and hurting - due a jab tomm, should I take it now

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just finished heavy workout and hurting - due a jab tomm, should I take it now

Hey guys

Finsihed at the gym a couple of hours ago, did a heavy intense workout

Anyway Im due a test/tri-tren/mast jab tomm...Would there be any benefit in taking it early today instead to aid with overnight recovery? Im starting to hurt already and was curious if this would help take advantage of the workout and damage I caused

how far into your cycle are you? and you say u did heavy intense workout like its out of the norm. you should workout heavy and intense everytime. and the goal with your blood levels is to keep them steady, not spike them up after each hard workout
    Pain is just weakness leaving the body

Comment

I upped my back workout today and managed a new pb 1RM 200kg then continued on 150kg working sets I was just in a rage (positive workout motivation) and ended up overdoing it a bit too, 2 hours worth then 3 mile run after. Ive got 5 weeks left currently on week 11 (600mg test/600mg Mast/225mg Tri-Tren cant take the sides on a hgher dose of tren yet just feel wrecked)

Comment

well congrats on the pb! i assume you are talking about deadlifts?

Comment

Originally posted by PushinWeight View Post
          well congrats on the pb! i assume you are talking about deadlifts?
          Oh yes apologies hehe And Cheers! What do u reckon about the jab? Helpful as in the tren acen part or just go for regular jab as planned tomorrow?

Comment

i would wait til tomorrow personally, any time you leave the schedule, it will spike your hormones in one direction or another. your get the best results from keeping the levels steady. but i would treat my body to a big healthy meal.

and what does 200kg come out to in lbs? around 440 i believe? what do you weight?

Comment

i would wait til tomorrow personally, any time you leave the schedule, it will spike your hormones in one direction or another. your get the best results from keeping the levels steady. but i would treat my body to a big healthy meal.

and what does 200kg come out to in lbs? around 440 i believe? what do you weight?
              Yeah its 449.4 pounds roughly I weight 101kg - 226.9 pounds however I was rather overweight. Ive dropped down to 17% bf now however thats just through lots of exercise and these lovely lovely compunds Going to start a cut around the end of september see what I can get my bf down to. Unfortunately it will be a natty cut as I dont think I should run another cycle so soon after this one?

Comment

thats good, im 6'8 so i prefer rack deads instead of going from the ground. i still start below the knees and anything any lower just incorporates more leg movement which isnt the goal on back day. but i tend to work out with 495, so youre not far from me but i have a good 50 lbs atleast on you. so props on that lift, in just a few weeks you can/will be right up with me on the numbers. lol, give me motivation! :P

Comment

thats good, im 6'8 so i prefer rack deads instead of going from the ground. i still start below the knees and anything any lower just incorporates more leg movement which isnt the goal on back day. but i tend to work out with 495, so youre not far from me but i have a good 50 lbs atleast on you. so props on that lift, in just a few weeks you can/will be right up with me on the numbers. lol, give me motivation! :P
                  Yeah Im only 5'10 and mine are from the ground but yeah buddy I hope so! Can't beat a bit of competitive motivation And thanks for the props

Comment

i want to get 600 by new years, thats the goal, and im only 4 weeks into test only. hopefully i can start my tren anyday now

Comment

I only added the tri-tren in 3 weeks ago....must say its great stuff The tiredness off 300mg a week was killin me tho, opted for 75mg 3 times a week rather than 150 twice a week and im good. Maybe next time I use tren Ill just use Tren ace and go 75mg ed? At least with ace its out your system quick

Comment

i had to step up my game today, went with 545 for deads. i had to cut it alittle short though, i felt my form get sloppy so i stopped before i ended up hurting myself

Comment

i had to step up my game today, went with 545 for deads. i had to cut it alittle short though, i felt my form get sloppy so i stopped before i ended up hurting myself
                          Ah the competitive streak kicking in now?? <------I likes this mucho mucho! Good stuff mate, shame about the form but Im sure you will hammer it really soon

Comment

im sure, i have like 6 months to reach my goal which is only 55 lbs more than that

Comment

Working...
                            X