Has Anyone Ever Mixed Prohormones and the Real Juice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Has Anyone Ever Mixed Prohormones and the Real Juice

I have a whole load of a Androsterone type prohormone and was wondering if you could mix the two or start with the prohormone and lead into the good stuff?
    Never mistake kindness for weakness...

Yes ive done this. I used Epistane and X-Tren as a kickstart for Test E before

Comment

how many days before you started you test did you start you proh's or did you start taking them the same day you started test
      Jelly bean
      Last edited by Jelly bean; 06-22-2011, 12:30 AM.
      Never mistake kindness for weakness...

Comment

i waited 2 weeks i think anywhere from 2-4 is good tho

Comment

prohormones are no different than any other steroid. prohormones were just created after the "steroid" ban so they are still legal. but dont get confused, they ARE steroids
          Pain is just weakness leaving the body

Comment

Yes some are more harsh than other orals! I dont think ill ever run a PH again with everything we have out there that produces more gains with less sides

Comment

Yes. Not a problem. Go for it.
              Click On The Link Below Before You Place Your Order!

https://www.1napsgear.org/index.php?ref=3777

Comment

I've used epistane, superdrol, and phera flex on test. Along with many others without test.

I ran phera two weeks before starting test.. That was a bad Idea because I felt shut down early on before test could kick in and never felt good threw the entire cycle.

Comment

Pop it in ur cycle like u would do Dbol. (always have Test flowing).
                  "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

As far as Epistane goes, although ive heard of it performing miracles as far as i'm concern it's junk. i got it straight from the link on its website. Just finished fourth week of my first real cycle, and Epistane is nothing i mean nothing like DBol. Hey maybe it's just me, like i said other people have said good things about it.
                    sigpic

Comment

depends on which supplier you get it from, its just like anything else. some are badass, some are garbage
                      Pain is just weakness leaving the body

Comment

Working...
                      X