GP Proviron?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GP Proviron?

What is the effective dosing of GP Proviron during a post cycle while mixed with GP Anastrozole (Arimidex)
    Never mistake kindness for weakness...

arimidex 0.5mg EOD, proviron 50mg daily. Thats how I usually dose the two. All depends on what else your on. But thats pretty standard.
    Muscles are made in the kitchen, not in the gym. Eat big to get big.

Comment

Ill be doing sust 270 1ml 3 times per week running anastrozole .5mg everyday and 25 mg oral win on the second half (last 4 weeks). So during post just move the anastrozole to every other day then instead of everyday?

Comment

anastrozole and letro (your not running) are very potent AIs. I would use it eod. you can save some for your next cycle. I use to run it every day and I noticed by body got use to it so quickly it didnt work. I had to back off to EOD and it got rid of gyno in 24 hours. When coming off anastrozole during PCT is something that should be used on a sliding scale. Dont quit it cold turkey. 0.5mg EOD for your last week 1-10 (or however long your cycle is), 0.5mg EOD week 11-13 (PCT starts two weeks after last injection). week 14-15 0.5mg E2D, week 16-17 0.5mg E3D. I use this sliding scale because when I stop anastrozole cold turkey I have rebound gyno and it comes back with vengeance. My PCT last 3 weeks. Some do it for 4 or 2 weeks.

Comment

Thanks boss thats something you just can't get from a product discription! Many, many thanks! What about the proviron?

Comment

25-50mg daily, including first 5 days of PCT. It helps raise natural test levels.

Comment

yeah the GP anastrozole's pretty potent.i run it .5mg/3xwk when i'm around 5-750mg/wk of test...and that's only if my gyno acts up which is rare for me on a test only cycle/cruise.the proviron rocks...50mg/ed does me wonders.

Comment

Originally posted by Dbolli View Post
                25-50mg daily, including first 5 days of PCT. It helps raise natural test levels.
                Would this not effect recovery or is it too small a dose to hinder it

Comment

Provi can help raise natural test levels???Thats new to me...read before somewhere it's not supressive even at 100+mg's daily,but don't heard about test elevation.For me mesterolone is a"multi-functioning" substance. In week cycles a good anti-estro,when used in PCT can help to maintain or raise libido.
                  I used it 150mg/day on cycle,and it do wonders if you already lean,give you very good hardness,and help to lost fat.

Comment

Working...
                  X