mixing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mixing

Is it ok to mix tren-ace from DL and s-plex325 from AL in the same pin? The tren says its in a oily solution but looks very thin and the sus is a thick oil.

If you know for sure they are both oils, then its ok.
    Muscles are made in the kitchen, not in the gym. Eat big to get big.

Comment

sorry to hijack the thread but i've been mixing GP BOLD and GP Sust 270 is this okay?

Comment

Yes. As long as you know for sure their both oils.
        Muscles are made in the kitchen, not in the gym. Eat big to get big.

Comment

Originally posted by mortirius123 View Post
          Is it ok to mix tren-ace from DL and s-plex325 from AL in the same pin? The tren says its in a oily solution but looks very thin and the sus is a thick oil.
          If both are oils then there is no prob mixing them together. I always mix my GP Test E and GP Deca in the same pin. Decreases the amount of pinning.

Comment

that's the thing i'm not sure if they are both oils.. what are the side effects if not? I've been really lethargic and my diet has been off. and My temperature is a little high. It's like the test flu hasn't gone away lol. I do have horrible allergies though!

Comment

Originally posted by DJUICED View Post
              that's the thing i'm not sure if they are both oils.. what are the side effects if not? I've been really lethargic and my diet has been off. and My temperature is a little high. It's like the test flu hasn't gone away lol. I do have horrible allergies though!
              you will be able to see in the barrel if they are not ok to mix because if not both oils then one must be water and if one water one oil they will not mix so you will be able to see 2 different things floating around if you get me?

Comment

Originally posted by DJUICED View Post
                i'd be 99.9% sure its in oil. the only reason i can't say 100% is because i dont have it in front of me to view. if one is thin, it probably contains a solvent like EO or something like GP's MCT oil. these products can be very thin and resemble the viscosity of water. if you mixed an oil and a water based, you'd know. you'd see oil bubbles floating in water. imagine putting olive oil in a glass of water...same thing. if you have put them in the same pin and haven't seen that effect, you're using 2 oil based products. it would be very obvious. even if you did mix the two, it shouldnt cause a problem and there certainly wouldnt be side effects like lethargy. the side effects you have desribed, outside of the allergies, sound like what one would expect from tren.
                if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

thanks a bunch sam! they must be oils because when i pinned yesterday they mixed fine.

Comment

Working...
                  X