Opinions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Opinions

I posted a thread a few weeks ago about running a deca/test w/ a dbol kickstart. I appreciate all the feed back. But I'm torn between maybe just running a test cycle instead heres why:
    I am recovering from a work related injury from Feb. of this year and I havent been able to work out since (fuckin killin me). I have not done an injectable cycle since 06, and the last cycle I ran was a havoc cycle bout a year ago. So I was thinking about doing a test cyp run with the dbol kicker now and saving the deca for a bulk in fall since I havnt ran anything in a while or should I say fuck it and run everything now? It kills me to know Ive got something and not use it, but I know thats just me being impatient. So I would apprecite your input and perspective on this.

I would wait till your injury is healed. You may feel better now but wait. You may re-injure yourself mid way through cycle, and ruin your cycle. Its hard to do when your gear is yelling your name from your stash spot. lol.
    Muscles are made in the kitchen, not in the gym. Eat big to get big.

Comment

The injury I sustained is pretty much healed other than having a skin graph done in a couple months. I was more concerned about using just the test cyp and dbol versus with the deca, since I havnt pinned in over 4 years I figured I'd respond well with just the test. Maybe easing back into it, feet first instead of head first, ya know what I mean?

Comment

Yea, test cyp is really smooth. The test and dbol combo will give you enough strength but not too much strength to reinjure yourself. I think that would be the only issue with adding to many chemicals in your body for the first time in years. Slow and steady always works for me. With the deca you may run into too many problems for the first cycle in years. If you feel ready, then balls the to wall man. Hope everything works out.
        Muscles are made in the kitchen, not in the gym. Eat big to get big.

Comment

Thanks for the input.

Comment

Originally posted by Deftone View Post
            The injury I sustained is pretty much healed other than having a skin graph done in a couple months. I was more concerned about using just the test cyp and dbol versus with the deca, since I havnt pinned in over 4 years I figured I'd respond well with just the test. Maybe easing back into it, feet first instead of head first, ya know what I mean?
            Yeah do the Test cyp w Dbol kick. I was in a similar boat (time off AAS use) My body responded great to the 2 -save Deca.
            fyi -I actually think 20mg D was better than 40mg for me, I started @ 20MG for 2weeks then bumped up 10mg each week 40mg.
            "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

Deca is a healing agent. I would def do the deca if you are injured. Will help with healing and you can add mass. I did dbol once and got nothing from it ( I know thats odd) but deca gives me size every time i use it.

Comment

Sounds good, thanls ODB. The thing with my injury is that, I had to have my big toe stitched back on my foot and pins put in. But the pins are out now and the only thing hopefully left is a skin graph. So its not like I've got a muscle or ligament injury, ya know what I mean.

Comment

I would take it all together deca will have sides like deca dick so by adding.test.u shouldn't have this prob besides.test is ur base to a cycle so if u want the best of both do them together and deca is good for lubing ur joints ect imo thats how i would do it good luck

Comment

Thanks for the input.

Comment

Working...
                    X