Your best workout advice?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your best workout advice?

Everyone needs advice once in a while, as some advice is worth remembering. If you were to give one piece of workout advice, what would it be?

Eat clean, train hard, fuck harder

Comment

Buy Flex or Muscle and Fitness magazine and follow the workouts AND start eating like they suggest. Best thing I ever did!!

Comment

Originally posted by Saint2010 View Post
        Best advice ever!

Comment

I have to second that motion!

Comment

very well said!

Comment

What can i say........ I come threw in a pinch :P

Comment

Spend the time learning how to do things right. It'll save you wasted time!

Comment

Originally posted by Scout200 View Post
                  Everyone needs advice once in a while, as some advice is worth remembering. If you were to give one piece of workout advice, what would it be?
                  The only thing I would add to this simple yet inspiring advice is "sleep well" - which is usually pretty easy to do once you've "fucked harder"!

Comment

Originally posted by little one View Post
                    Spend the time learning how to do things right. It'll save you wasted time!
                    Nice! I'd have to say that patience and consistency are key...

Comment

My best work out advice for those who are just tenners in this age that please only perform a light exercise in this age and wait for the right time when you can fulfill your dream to be a mascuilar person.It is my right advice.

Comment

Best workout advice is to ALWAYS change things up brother.Do as much research as you can and try as many new routines as you can.Never settle for one particular workout routine.What does that casue over time.....PLATEAU!! By constantly changing things up your muscles will continue to be shocked and have no choice but to grow.

Plenty of great routines here on the board to read up on and try.Good luck brother.

Comment

Working...
                        X