how long after inection test c and deca is detectable in urine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how long after inection test c and deca is detectable in urine

I took my first injection in new cycle yesterday ten next one on Wednesday and next on Sunday

Those are long esters I wonder if on Monday I will have any traces in urine

Does anybody know?

Why? Are you worried about a drug test?

Comment

steroids wouldnt be on the typical drugtest just fyi but im sure u know that..

Comment

no, I have just started cycle and I do not know if I have good or fake

I have the steroid urine test you can buy on line, I wonder if after week is a good time to send for testing.

the sooner the better I do not want to inject plain oil and waste time.

Comment

what brand of gear are you using? we might know something about it. the test you're talking about isnt going to give you much info. even if your gear has what it claims to have in it, it'll tell you nothing about the quality or dosing. honestly, you'd be better off using that extra money it'd cost to do testing to buy gear from a source you trust.
          if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

sam1976 I got what I got and there is nothing else I can do

Deca Phoenix
            Test GlobalLabs

The urine test will show deca and test, I did this before after 3 weeks but never after week and it gave me some information, there is no lab I can just send the gear to be tested and even if I found the price is $300 or more for a sample

the urine test is only $69 and detects 10 steroids

Comment

Well one way to tell is if ur wiener is working overtime

Comment

If I were u I would get the female panel hormone test from privatemd its 60 bucks and it will give you the test level and you will also be able to see if all other body functions are working properly.

Comment

ok, i dont know about those labs. maybe someone else will chime in with some info though. good luck
                  Originally posted by mercury View Post
                  sam1976 I got what I got and there is nothing else I can do

Deca Phoenix
                  Test GlobalLabs

The urine test will show deca and test, I did this before after 3 weeks but never after week and it gave me some information, there is no lab I can just send the gear to be tested and even if I found the price is $300 or more for a sample

the urine test is only $69 and detects 10 steroids
                  if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

ive never heard of those labs either, but what do u mean i got what i got and theres nothing i can do?
                    Pain is just weakness leaving the body

Comment

Yeah I've never heard of them either. Not a good sign. I personally wouldn't put something in me that know one has heard of. I would rather waste money and not do something, then gamble with my life. Have you used this stuff before?

Comment

Okay did some quick research and the last posts I can find on this company where from 2009 and apparently not to good. But looks like it was a Canadian based company. People where saying it was very underdosed. Only one post had a good review on it and all post after slammed it. Hope this helps, it's all I could find.

Comment

Working...
                        X