Winny dose to close cycle... opinions plz

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Winny dose to close cycle... opinions plz

okay men.. i was planning on finishing my cycle with 6 weeks of 50mg winny.. when reading people who followed that path said they wish they took more.. should i bump it and run shorter or keep it steady..what to do what to doo

i was going to run 50 myself, but its pretty common to see it up to 100 ed. i guess its really up to you, but i sold my winny before i got to it. i decided to run dmz instead
    Pain is just weakness leaving the body

Comment

word of advice...lift lighter weight. Winny dries you out and tendonitis is common.

Comment

i started at 50mgs for the first week then bumped it to 75mgs for the next 2 weeks and have been running 100mgs the last 4 weeks and have one week left. I'm very pleased with my results so far. I'm at the end of my 7th week of my cycle, been running the Winny w/ 500 mgs of Sust and 300 mgs of Prop. I started at about 175 lbs w/ a decent amount of flab on my stomach and I was 188 when I weighed myself yesterday and have lost almost all the flab on my stomach. So I'm about half way through my cycle and hope to put on another 12 lbs and get up to a solid 200.
        Founder of M.A.A.D.

Free Your Mind

Comment

Working...
        X