Mixing Test C with Test E???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mixing Test C with Test E???

I'm currently on 5th week of Test C and im thinking about ordering Test E 250 and run it from 8-12 weeks as i'm sure my Test C will last only for 8 weeks. So the whole cycle would be 12 weeks....

what do you guys think about it? Is it ok to add Test E being on week 8th of Test C?

And is Test E gonna kick in after 4 weeks of first shot or no?

Please let me know!
    Thank you!

you will be fine adding test-e instead of c as they r basically the same just carry on as if it was test-c.

Comment

yep, you'll be fine. i actually made the same switch last cycle. if you're able to get more though, why not just get more cyp?
      if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

Originally posted by sam1976 View Post
        yep, you'll be fine. i actually made the same switch last cycle. if you're able to get more though, why not just get more cyp?
        The thing is that my source has Test C , but it takes about a month to get it...recently i found a new source that has Test E only and i can get it in like a week, So that's why i'm going for the test e...

Comment

Perfectly fine.
          Click On The Link Below Before You Place Your Order!

https://www.1napsgear.org/index.php?ref=3777

Comment

Originally posted by darksider View Post
            you will be fine adding test-e instead of c as they r basically the same just carry on as if it was test-c.
            Is the Test E gonna kick in in 4 weeks after the first shot?

Comment

as the cyp slowly leaves your system, the test e will be slowly building up. you wont have to wait 4 wks to feel something
              if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

Working...
              X