pulled muscle do i stop cycle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pulled muscle do i stop cycle

On second cycle. First test prop and winny. now on second test prop/tren/winny.

pulled muscle in in shoulder. do i keep on cycle or stop. pulled muscle is not that bad can still do some but not like i was. just wondering.
    thanks

I would continue, you say it's not that bad. Baby it and do what you can, thats what I would do. If it stops you from doing upper body than it's a good time to get your legs caught up if need be.
    The Rules At Juiced Muscle (everyone please read)
    http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...e-please-read)
    http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...please-read!!!
    Chat Box Talk And Rules
    http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...-Shoutbox-Talk
    No Soliciting Websites In Your Signatures
    http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...our-Signatures

Do not mistake my kindness for weakness!

Comment

Originally posted by MrBig View Post
      I would continue, you say it's not that bad. Baby it and do what you can, thats what I would do. If it stops you from doing upper body than it's a good time to get your legs caught up if need be.
      this is what i did when i hurt my shoulder. i stayed on but i put my legs thru the ringer for like 6 weeks straight
      Pain is just weakness leaving the body

Comment

keep going, I pulled a muscle under my scapula 2nd week in, I just kept going and recovered quickly.
        "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

Pulled muscles happen all the time brother.Just keep going and work aorund it.

Comment

Yea, work through it, I pulled something in my right lower trap. I'm on week two of that. Just can't beat on it like you normally would. I've been doing more cable work and band work on traps until it isn't pinching anymore.
            MODERN DAY GUNSLINGER

Comment

Do lots of shoulder cuff exercises with cable machine and very very light weight> I had a labral tear last year. The tendon that connects the bicep to the shoulder ripped off the bone slightly. MODIFY every upper body exercise and train legs twice a week. it will make you a much better trainer by learning new ways to train muscle groups. Stay light, control the weight and go slow. you will get some incredible pumps and maybe even second day sore! The sauce will also help repair your strained muscle. Oh do cardio too!

Comment

Just be careful bro. If you find yourself compensating for the pull, it's possible to injure something else. I wrecked my back that way, unfortunately. Listen to your body man, it knows the deal.

Comment

well this is very good to hear from you. but i think you have to be care not to injure yourself....

Comment

Yup listen to your body and if certain lifts hurt you might have to make some changes

Comment

Same thing happened to me two weeks ago only it was the muscle going to groin. i was so pissed. i have not stopped cycle and realized you have to do more than just warm up sets. When you do warm up sets you Do Not warm up the muscles that come into play when the weight starts getting really hard to press. That's when you not only have to push but balance the weight. Now i try and warm those stabilizer muscles with different exercises beforehand. Anyway i am hoping the Test Cyp will help heal the pulled muscle faster than it would normally heal. Just finished 4th week so i assume it should really start kicking in. Anyone have an opinion on how or if the test will help with an injury?
                      sigpic

Comment

Working...
                      X