Started

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Started

Started PureG DBol little white tabs. Today is 3rd day. 40mg ED, 20mg late am then split the other 20mg in two for later on. Today did my first shot PureG Test cyp, quad, went easy. Question is when do I feel the DBol and what am I suppose to feel, or expect. I know the test takes weeks.
    sigpic

its no like it hits u like alcohol.. u can lift more.. i saw some more vascularity.. just better pumps. enjoy!

Comment

for me, the effects of dbol become strong as early as 10 days and up to 2 wks. the first sign of it working is that my strength goes up. water weight follows. by 2-3 wks in, i will have gained several lbs of water
      if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

Don't mean to sound dumb but what is actually happening. I understand why the Test takes time because of a slow release. If the DBols life is so short why don't you feel it right away or does it actually build up over a week or so.
        sigpic

Comment

r u taking any liv support?

Comment

Sure

Liv 52, Cycle assist, multi vitamin, flaxseed oil, etc.
            sigpic

Comment

sds good.. i really dont know why it takes so long.. its science i felt it working after a week

Comment

Yeah it seems that it takes most orals about a week to get into your blood stream. Its when they get stable in your blood that the effects seem to start.

Comment

there are a lot of things happening. your ability to utilize protein is increasing, putting you into a more anabolic state...as in, as long as you're eating enough protein, more protein is going into the muscle cell than is leaving. that being the key point and AAS for me. and yes, it takes time for the drug to build up. over time, your hormone levels raise. that includes estrogen, which is important for muscle growth. it sensitizes the androgen receptor and (very noticable with dbol) will create water retention. this added water weight will help with strength.

this is just scratching the surface. this message board is dedicated to what AAS does in our bodies! keep reading and learning. though AAS will do some great things for muscle growth, they can also lead to problems. its best to reseach and understand the pros and cons before you start...but its never too late to learn.
                  if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

Drink plenty of water
                    Click On The Link Below Before You Place Your Order!

https://www.1napsgear.org/index.php?ref=3777

Comment

Working...
                    X