dbol,winny,arimadex oral cycle any input

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dbol,winny,arimadex oral cycle any input

I just started an oral only cycle consisting of 40mg of dbol (20/20) 50mg of winny (30/20) and .5mg of arimadex a day. looking to gain atleast 10 bs of lean muscle and up my strength. I also have Clen if needed. So if anyone has any sugestions or changes to this please let me know I'm on day 4 so far

add some test. any particular reason ur doing oral only?
    Pain is just weakness leaving the body

Comment

Get a liver on standby also.. You better seriously be adding some liver protectant in that mix.
      MODERN DAY GUNSLINGER

Comment

how long is this cycle?
        "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

wouldn't run the dbol at the same time as winny. Dbol 4 week front, 2 week no oral in the middle and end with 6 weeks of winny. Add some test thru entire cycle. What's your PCT game plan?

Comment

Why does everyone insist on running orals only? If you are gonna run anything, you gotta run test!

Comment

Originally posted by Nephilim View Post
              Get a liver on standby also.. You better seriously be adding some liver protectant in that mix.
              Sorry neglected to mention I'm also taking 2000mg og Milk Thistle a day

Comment

Originally posted by little one View Post
                Why does everyone insist on running orals only? If you are gonna run anything, you gotta run test!
                This is my first experience with AAS and will do that for my next cycle. any recommendations on a good bulking cycle for the winter months??

Comment

Originally posted by PushinWeight View Post
                  add some test. any particular reason ur doing oral only?
                  this is my first cycle and wanted to get some exposure to AAs before I go full out with Pins........

Comment

Originally posted by ODB View Post
                    how long is this cycle?
                    I was planning on running it for 8 weeks

Comment

Working...
                    X