• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Peptides Cycling

Thought i would post some info on research that paid off:

for Lean Mass Gain:

100mcg each Ipamorelin + Mod GRF(1-29) in AM and PM
    50mcg each IGF1 LR3 + MGF Post workout, followed with a carb drink such as torrent...

will melt fat and blow up very fast...

From my research that is too much IGF-1. Doses should be around 10mcg and best if taken 12 hours after MGF, because IGF-1 will blunt the actions of MGF.

Comment

so for rats that worked out at night, would u recomend the igf1 in the AM and MGF Post WO? Its almost time for a new research study and new ideas are always up for grabs...

Comment

Yeah. That is what I did when I wasn't dosing Ipamorelin + Mod GRF(1-29) in the AM, because you shouldn't be dosing IGF-1 with it.

Some will say you are good to go an hour after MGF administration, but I also researched that others say give MGF more time to do it's magic.

Comment

Good stuff fellas, should the peptides such as the igf-l lr3 and MGF only be taken on workout days? What about non workout days?

Comment

My studies have used ghrp2- 100mcg and mod 29 w/o dac 1st thing in the am 25 min. fasted cardio.- pre-work 40 mcgs. lr3 bi laterally with a carb meal. post w/o ghrp-2 and mod 29 again 40 min. post meal. then one more carb meal for the LR3 2hrs. after that. at bedtime its mod29 and Ipam at 200mcgs. Great pumps from the IGF and good fat loss from the peps. Only using the Igf on work out days.

Comment

i do igf-1 in the morning before breakfast, IM in the legs, and mgf post workout and had great fatlose and pumps.

Comment

any reason why you guys use peptides and not just juice it? not critisizing its just wen i see a compound called igf0394 or whatever is made of deer antlers it gives me the willys lol.. can u share success u have had with them

Comment

Bro i just use the igf as a supplement to my steroids ;-) but i love igf, and find if much better then hgh also you need to have a good quality igf and i see fat lose and crazy pump. with igf i see results with hgh nothing beside alot of water rettention.

Comment

Working...
                  X