Next Cycle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Next Cycle

Hey guy I got my gear for my next cycle im going to start in july just wanted to see what some veterans think.

12 weeks

GP Test Prop 150mg EOD (Weeks 1-12)
    GP Tren Ac 100mg EOD (Weeks 4-12)
    GP Stan 50mg ED (Weeks 8-12)
    GP Anastrozole 1/2 tablet (Weeks 1-12)

PCT - Nolva 4 weeks

I was also thinking about picking up some Nizoral just to preemp hair loss. I havnt seen any hairloss in previous cycles but you never know.

My first cycle was 12 weeks of Sust 250mg twice a week. I seen some good gains in strength and size but i got a bit chubby wanted a good cutting cycle this time around.

Any tips would be great! I know Sam the legend will get in on this

looks very solid! just be aware of possible sides from tren, some people cant deal with them. only other thing you dont have listed is t3, its not mandatory, but 25 mcg a day will help keep levels normal
    Pain is just weakness leaving the body

Comment

yeah looks good for some nice lean gains just wondering why your running your tren ace from week 4?

Comment

Dam! You'll be big and cut! Let us know the progress.
        Love working out at the gym, getting big and cutting body fat! Hard work pays off, but I'll get there even harder!

Comment

when u say people can't handle tren what usally goes wrong?

Comment

I'm running tren because originally I got gear to run for 8 weeks but decided to take it up to 12 but only got test for 12 weeks

Comment

Originally posted by orlandoguy407 View Post
              when u say people can't handle tren what usally goes wrong?
              insomnia, night sweats, reduced cardiovascular function, oily acne prone skin, aggression, etc
              Pain is just weakness leaving the body

Comment

i c i think i should be good not my first cycle and never suffered from any of this before.....not even in my life ive never had acne or oily skin and i sleep like a baby and im super chilled out....at least i know if i start developing any of these symtoms whats causing it

Comment

Ya if it is too much just take the dose down a bit u will be fine enjoy and let me know how the tren is. Good luck chief

Comment

thanks guys for the feed back just curious if anyone has done a cycle like this before and what results they got .......... also my previous cycles had only bi weekly injections but I'll be injecting eod which will be 4 injections a week sometimes I'm worried about oil build up in my thighs..... don't have much experience with gult injections are they possible to do yourself safely

Comment

I prefer ed injections with tren ace, to maintain blood levels, which will minimize possible sides.

As far as injections sites, you want to rotate the sites to avoid the build up of scare tissue. With everyday injections I opt for quads, delts, and glutes.

Comment

Working...
                      X