First Cycle questions/help thanks in advance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First Cycle questions/help thanks in advance

Okay I joined the forum a few months ago. I was gaining fat rapidly while continuing to work out. Fast forward to today. I have had comprehensive blood work done and it has been determined by my doctor that I have an estrogen dominance with cortisol, blood sugar and dhea/adrenal gland issues. I have been running hcg from the doctor in low dose amounts for the last 5.5 weeks and have lost some fat= ketosis and started hardening back up.

I want to make the best choices for my cycle so I continue to lean but don't want to lose my muscle in fact gain muscle and I know that's difficult. I am eating really leanly about 1500 calories per day and working out 3 times per week with cardio 1.5 hour sessions. I want to run the napsgear lean cycle first which will be my first cycle ever and then, Give it 6 weeks and run the intermediate bulking cycle. What are the thoughts of the experienced forum members. I am going for the look of the Rock in fast five ultimately. I'm 33 6'1 252lbs currently. Oh and I do have thinning hair and don't want to lose it thinking of running finasteride.

Thanks in advance!

the rock in fast five huh? that will take some time and determination. but as always first cycle should be test at 500mg a week. u can run finasteride if ud like to stop the conversion over to dht, but may not be necessary. if youre worried about it, just have it in the medicine cabinet, ready to go if you need it
    Pain is just weakness leaving the body

Comment

Pushin is 100%, Test is Best......not sure why u r eating so lean (Dr.?) but u will never look like the Rock on 1500 cal's a day?
      "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

Originally posted by ODB View Post
        Pushin is 100%, Test is Best......not sure why u r eating so lean (Dr.?) but u will never look like the Rock on 1500 cal's a day?
        Bump this and Pushin.Test will do wonders for you and like ODB said,you will never grow on so few calories brother.The only way to get big is to EAT BIG! I don't mean any crap you can shove in your face,but good quality foods high in protein is what you're after.I know you want to stay lean,but you also want to bulk up correct? First get the size your after,then lean it out.If you keep your diet clean and your training hard,you'll stay relatively lean and still gain the mass you're after.

Good luck Rock.

Comment

6'1" @ 252# what is your bf% right now? I personally think you need to get yer medical issues leveled out first before you start anything and while you are doing that, be doing cardio and naturally lifting like a mad man until you get your next blood work done. Why just HCG? I get the idea to try and naturally get the boys working but HCG has a propensity to spike estradiol levels also. Does the dr have you on adex or something similar? I'd bring your caloric intake up to the target weight u want to be right now. That restricted of calories and that much cardio your body is in emergency mode and will actually burn lean muscle mass to strip itself down to match the severely restricted diet. That's a bad idea dude.
          MODERN DAY GUNSLINGER

Comment

thanks for all the kind words and replies. I apologize for getting back to this thread so late my job and school and training whew im exhausted. Anyways my body fat is about 24% so its kind of high I do have a lot of muscle however according to my Doctor. That is also the reason for the low caloric intake. My doctor has me on HCG, DHEA, and CTEST. However they are low dosages 75mg and 50mg respectively. It has been over 6 weeks and now I am off of the HCG. I will give the next six weeks without it and then Use either the Leaning Stack or the Bulking stack from Naps?

Comment

The hcg diet is a scam, and there is no way you should be running calories that low. I would consider a new doctor.

Also, I would get your health in check, and get new blood work. If your hormones are still off, I would consider TRT if you want to go that route.

Comment

Well it might be a SCAM but it has worked for me I am down 30lbs and I needed something to help me jump start my regimen and routine again. What is TRT? What would you recommend for calorie amounts 3500?

Comment

trt=testosterone replacement therapy
                  Pain is just weakness leaving the body

Comment

i wont comment on the diet because I saw that FIST had posted a good link in your "Diet" thread. However, I will second what the other members have said - the stack you are planning on taking is pretty advanced for a first timer. My two cents is to get your BF % to around 15% naturally, get your diet together and learn how your body responds to that first. Then go for the gear and start with Test and maybe Dbol - but thats it.
                    Starting with a stack like you posted is like losing your virginity to 3 supermodels! Anything less after that isn't gonna seem as good.
                    Start with the slightly chunky girl you met at the library and work your way up to the 3 supermodels

Comment

Awesome Analogy. LOL. Thanks! okay I will post this here and in the other thread so I should use something like this

http://www.napsgear.net/pre-designed...ins-cycle-p484

or

http://www.napsgear.net/pre-designed...ple-stack-p470

Which would be better? I am working on my diet now. Thanks again guys. After all these years of lifting and working out its good to get some good knowledge and re work my gym time/diet/ exercise with a good knowledge base.

Comment

Bro I think your missing the point. All you need is test and an anti estrogen, then pct. You should not do a "pre-designed" stack for your first time. You need to stick to test only! 500 mgs a week of just test! Trust me and the others it will save you money and you'll get the look you want, as long as your diet is on.

Comment

Originally posted by basicbodybldr View Post
                          Well it might be a SCAM but it has worked for me I am down 30lbs and I needed something to help me jump start my regimen and routine again. What is TRT? What would you recommend for calorie amounts 3500?
                          Only reason you lost that weight is because of the low amount of calories your taking in. It had nothing to do with the hcg. Being "on" is a whole different world. Your body will process protein and carbs way better and become a muscle building machine. But you need to keep a tight diet to expect the best gains possible. Guys at the gym are always asking me about this steroid or that steroid. But it's all about the discipline and doing what is right for your body! I have friends that are in great shape inside and out, then I have friends that are big but have major health issues due to eating bar food all of the time while "on". It's about the discipline, if you don't have it, get it first then use gear. If you have already got things all lined up and everything else is good then go for it. But testosterone is just another tool that needs to be used properly.

Comment

Okay, Thanks for the correction and help. So can you point me to exactly what I should be buying on napsgear? I am also going to shoot for around 3200 calories as I want to make good clean and lean muscle while cutting fat. I used the calculations that FIST posted for the bmr and came up with 2692.75 flat and with 1.375 for moderate working out = 3702.53 . So I will Aim for a good median to make sure I keep it all in check and for my 3 day split.

Comment

basic,you're missing what everyone has been telling you.Test e @ 500mg ew (250mg twice a week) is all you need.Run adex @.5mg eod the entire cycle to help with water build up.

A standard pct of Nolva and Clomid should suffice.Read up in the pct forums for protocols.

Don't foget to READ READ READ brother.Before running any cycle you want to know as much as you can.This is a serious game we play that could hurt you if played incorrectly.

Good luck with the cycle and the diet and trianing.Keep us all posted with your progress.

Comment

Working...
                              X