Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Second cycle...

21 years old, 6 ft two inches, 12 and a half stone,

Last cycle was anadrol50mg, 1 tab a day first week, 2 tab a day second... i worked every second night through the two weeks as i normally would one night of working in the gym(squats (80KG max,dumbells 14KG curls, chest machines 80KG pusb, leg machines curls,bench press etc.. next night at home with dumbells, squat bar, deadlifts, press ups, sit ups,working to my maximum every second night!!! was drinking water and fresh orange throughout the days with whey Protein shakes x2 a day, eating well plenty of fresh meat, cereal in the morning with toast, porridge and fresh OJ, meaty meals like steak, with things like chicken pasta for lunch, plenty of savoury snacks.. still eating, drinking the same and have been for years... been training like this for a good year or so.. gained 5lbs in two weeks with drol.. no anger or bad symptoms whilst on it other than headaches now and then who cares..

Looking to plan my next cycle... need anymore info just ask happy to answer, want to know more about different roids etc.. cheers
Working...
X