70ml oil
    Syringes 3cc & 5/10cc
    18 or 20 gauge needles
    mixing Vial/graduated cylinder/beaker
    Sterile Vial
    Whatman sterile filter

1. Place powder in vial/beaker.
    2. Add BA/BB/Oil to the vial.
    3. Heat on Low/Med heat until it dissolves completely. That means all swirls, hormone, etc are completely disolved.
    4. Place a 18 or 20 gauge needle in the sterile vial attach Whatman sterile filter.
    5. Place another 25g needle in the sterile vial to relieve the pressure.
    6. Draw out solution with a syringe, run though Whatman filter.

Makes 100 ml @ 100mg/ml

Have you made a batch of your own??? Do tell........

Comment

Originally posted by mbig245 View Post
      Have you made a batch of your own??? Do tell........
      Me??? No,Chemistry is not my strong point.Ive heard of a few guys that have though.

Comment

Several of the factors related with this blog post are generally advantageous nonetheless had me personally wanting to understand, did they seriously imply that? One point I have got to say is your writing experience are excellent and I will be returning back for any brand-new blog post you arrive up with, you may probably possess a brand-new supporter. I bookmarked your blog for reference.
        HCG diet

Comment

Originally posted by veersing View Post
          Several of the factors related with this blog post are generally advantageous nonetheless had me personally wanting to understand, did they seriously imply that? One point I have got to say is your writing experience are excellent and I will be returning back for any brand-new blog post you arrive up with, you may probably possess a brand-new supporter. I bookmarked your blog for reference.
          HUH?? You kind of lost me friend.

Comment

Wow Fist that is beautiful it looks cheap to ! My question is, what do you mean by 10 grams of Horomone ? Also do you know of any good instructional vids that show how to make this mix or something very similar? This is truely a beautiful stack that I would love to make . Also.. Is it pretty safe ? Or is it really easy to fuck up and send yourself to the hospital by adding in a little too much or not enough of something ?

Comment

He means 10 grams of powder.

You can do this and try to be a chemist or get Andromix from GP. I recommend the Andromix.
              Click On The Link Below Before You Place Your Order!

https://www.1napsgear.org/index.php?ref=3777

Comment

Originally posted by sebaco2011 View Post
                Wow Fist that is beautiful it looks cheap to ! My question is, what do you mean by 10 grams of Horomone ? Also do you know of any good instructional vids that show how to make this mix or something very similar? This is truely a beautiful stack that I would love to make . Also.. Is it pretty safe ? Or is it really easy to fuck up and send yourself to the hospital by adding in a little too much or not enough of something ?
                As Liquid stated,its 10g of each hormone powder...i.e. Tren,Test,& Mast.

As for cheap,yes its very cheap if you can get the raw materials.You cant get cheaper than making it for yourself.But now as for how safe it is,thats a different story.Its not that you can put yourself in the hospital by adding or not adding too much powder.Its more of a sterility issue.Making sure what you produce is the most sterile possible is the main concern.

The cheapest--of course.

The easiest-- As Liquid suggested,would be to buy from a source already done for you.At least until you feel comfortable enough to be a kitchen chemist.
                F.I.S.T.
                Last edited by F.I.S.T.; 05-18-2011, 10:54 PM.

Comment

Not me, I'll buy mine thank you very much!!!
                  The Rules At Juiced Muscle (everyone please read)
                  http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...e-please-read)
                  http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...please-read!!!
                  Chat Box Talk And Rules
                  http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...-Shoutbox-Talk
                  No Soliciting Websites In Your Signatures
                  http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...our-Signatures

Do not mistake my kindness for weakness!

Comment

Working...
                  X