Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Test E Home Conversion

Great recipe from another board.

If your not sure about wanting to make your own gear because your worried about the sterility or you just dont think that these methods are not good enough for you, you will be surprised to know that this is how UG labs make all there gear but on a larger scale!, and i use the term "labs" very loosly because its hard to define a lab, if i set up making gear in my garage that becomes my "lab!", not necessarily the high tech super sterile enviroment you imagine them to be, but there is no need to worry as your gear will go through a .22u size membrane wich sterilises the solution as its being injected into a sterile vial... not to mention your solution contains Benzyl Alchohol @ 2%wich keeps it sterile.

Test Cypionate 10 gram conversion

Needed
    10 grams hormone
    .8ml Benzyl Alcohol = 2% BA
    8ml Benzyl Benzoate = 20% BB
    23.2ml oil
    Syringes 3cc & 5/10cc
    18 or 20 gauge needles
    mixing Vial/graduated cylinder/beaker
    Sterile Vial
    Whatman sterile filter

1. Place powder in vial/beaker.
    2. Add BA/BB/Oil to the vial.
    3. Heat on Low/Med heat until it dissolves completely. That means all swirls, hormone, etc are completely disolved.
    4. Place a 18 or 20 gauge needle in the sterile vial attach Whatman sterile filter.
    5. Place another 25g needle in the sterile vial to relieve the pressure.
    6. Draw out solution with a syringe, run though Whatman filter.

Makes 40ml @ 250mg/ml

*please Note* Test Cypionate is one of the most tempermental compounds around. so use a 2/20 ratio for this conversion and the end product wont crash out of solution.
    F.I.S.T.
    Last edited by F.I.S.T.; 05-14-2011, 11:57 PM.
Working...
X