Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Questions (Test-E, Whinny, Clen, Nolva, plus fish oil & milk thistle)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Questions (Test-E, Whinny, Clen, Nolva, plus fish oil & milk thistle)

First off I would like to say hello, and thank everyone for there help in advance. So here is my deal. Im 5'9
    215 lbs
    30 y old
    male

This is my third cycle,and I want this one to be different. What I meen by that is I would like to be extremely lean, so I can run my ass off, but I dont want to disapeer when I turn sideways. I want to look built but also very athletic. In the past I have used anabolic bulkers to get bigger. I got somewhat big, then got married, and my routine went to shit. So did my body. Its a hard thing even now getting the courage to admit this stupidity of letting my self go, but when you get married the diet, exercise, and lifestyle became to difficult to manage, so I just turned a blind eye to my bitch tits.(lol) Anywase about a year ago the bitch of a wife decided to leave me, and so I have been running and lifting since she left. Even with hard work and a good diet (Protien powder,Chicken,brownrice,Eggwhite,etc) The weight is barly leaving. I do look much better but still a shell of me. WOW I never would have believed how much harder it it to see gain/loses when you get older, not that im old. So here is my question and sorry for the long intro. Im going to do a twelve week cycle 1 0weeks on Test-E 500 ew and the last 6 weeks on whinny 50 ed. (Please feel free to correct me if there is fault in my logic) I beleve I should start nolva a week before the end of the cycle, to get it on board my system. Apart from that I will be taking fish oil and milk thistle. Should I add clen to the cycle. If someone could chime in on dossages and cycle lengths that have worked for them, and whether or not the clen should be in the mix that would really help. Thanks.

Personally I don't trust Winny, that's my opinion never done it but it sounds to crappy for the little gains.
    Clen I've done. Build the dosing up to 120 tops. Two weeks on two off.
    Get some taurine because the cramps it gave me were just painful, especially whilst working out.
    Also prepare for night sweats from hell, I was putting a towel down in my bed to soak it up before lights out.
    It does seem to do the job though.

Good luck.

Comment

Tip:use small dosage hcg twice weekly until the end of the course,and than nolvadex+clomid for a month
      this method works well for me,and not hard to restore at the end
      PCT is more important like the cycle

Comment

Cumkin: When you say cramps, are you talking stomach or muscle cramps. Also what kind of weight loss did you see. Im asking because if there was minimal weight loss and muscle cramps. It seems like more of a detorant from working out if your getting cramps. Let me know.

player: Where do you get the hcg, naps, or like gnc? Also I didnt order any clomid, but I have a little left over from my last cycle. I can use novla as the majority, right?

Comment

It was muscle cramp, but sam, i think, mentioned taurine tabs. They're pretty cheap and very effective.

Most of the weight loss for me was water weight(which also explains the cramps), the sweats in the nights was that bad for me. But it will help if your diets down.

Comment

I think that answers my question. Its not worth it to feel like s*#t to lose some water. Id rather feel healthy which will help me do that little bit more work that will make a difference. Thanks bro. By the way (PLAYER) I figured out the hcg thing. Im still wondering if I will need to get more clomid or if the nolva can do most the work?
            Just1more
            Last edited by Just1more; 05-15-2011, 10:41 AM. Reason: Changed cuss word.dont want to break rules.

Comment

Working...
            X