Favorite hGH

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Favorite hGH

Whats everyones favorite kind of gh theyve used? I wanna start soon and needed opinions.

serostim!!!!! is my personal fav

Comment

Originally posted by strongmann View Post
      serostim!!!!! is my personal fav
      i've never gotten my hands on real deal, brand name GH, so the best i can say i've used was hyge's back when they first came out.

strongmann, how much better would you say serostim is compared to generics you've used?
      if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

ive never used generics sam, ive only used serostim.. I have heard great things of hygene FWIW.

Comment

After several months of reading on HGH and saved up thousands of dollars I've decided to take HGH. I play football at a high level and want something to just increase my recovering time. I'm not so concern about any other gains. I found a respectable interest source that I've gotten plenty of stuff from but now this is different. I found Hygetropin for 25x 8 ics for 500 bucks BLUE TOPS. My first thought is that price is too good to be true. I want to order this but want some suggestions on there thoughts so far. i was plannning on taking 4 ics daily for 6 months. Can you run GH just by its self and get those results I talk about. Im currently 23 of age and about 230 pounds. I need stuff that i undectable and looking for my recover to inscrease. Any suggestion would be great, my email is scottszpyrka@yahoo.com and if someone could email me or just post something for m that would beGreat thank you

Comment

Bro,

There is no such thing as blue top hygetropin. Just typ into google chinese growth hormone ronny tober and you can download two pdf articles from me, one on GenSci and one on muscleminds. There you'll find the info you need.

Both articles and number 3 about the strength and stability will be posted on our new site.
            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by ssperka10 View Post
              After several months of reading on HGH and saved up thousands of dollars I've decided to take HGH. I play football at a high level and want something to just increase my recovering time. I'm not so concern about any other gains. I found a respectable interest source that I've gotten plenty of stuff from but now this is different. I found Hygetropin for 25x 8 ics for 500 bucks BLUE TOPS. My first thought is that price is too good to be true. I want to order this but want some suggestions on there thoughts so far. i was plannning on taking 4 ics daily for 6 months. Can you run GH just by its self and get those results I talk about. Im currently 23 of age and about 230 pounds. I need stuff that i undectable and looking for my recover to inscrease. Any suggestion would be great, my email is scottszpyrka@yahoo.com and if someone could email me or just post something for m that would beGreat thank you
              you are very uninformed. you are 23 years old bro. you will see absolutely NO GAINS with 4 iu's (they are iu's for international units, not ics, or whatever the fuck you think it is). you clearly have a lot more research to do since you are so incredibly uninformed. you are literally at your genetic peak in terms of your own endogenous growth hormone release. If you wanted to actually see results in terms of lean muscle gain through hyperplasia in addition to fat loss, here is what I would do.

I would run what is known as a 4-day blast. What this entails is merely running the growth hormone Monday through Thursday, then breaking Friday Saturday and Sunday. This actually allows for your anterior pituitary to recover some of its sensitivity as well as inhibiting negative feedback of your bodys own production. This is a good thing in case you are not aware. Additionally, this actually saves money.

If you want to see results at your age, you need to be running about 10 IU's of HGH on that 4-day blast. This breaks down to 40 IU's a week. It means you will utilize about 2000 IU for an entire years usage, which is freakin incredible. Also, your price is nothing special. I can get brand name Hygetropin for 400 for your 200IU kit with the labels in the kit and everything (hygetropin comes where you have to actually peel and put the labels on the vials yourself). Alternatively, I can get Jintropin blue tops, 2000IU for XX. You are young, and have done almost no research. Once you find a dependable honest source, and youi build a good relationship with them by ordering various AAS and showing your commitment over time, prices like these are fairly common. That breaks down to X per IU, and frankly I am quite happy paying prices like those.

I bet anything you havent checked back on here since then and it is a pity since you wont see any of these posts, and you will continue to be a young uninformed airhead of a kid. Oh well, you will have to screw up to learn I suppose. I'm just glad I wasn't as moronic as you at your age.

Seriously do not bother running the HGH if you don't plan on running at least 10IU ED. You are honestly wasting it otherwise. I guarantee you that your body probably produces 1-1.5 IU of HGH ED-EOD naturally at this point. You really must capitalize and take advantage of this fact.

Best of luck little man.
              strongmann
              Last edited by strongmann; 08-16-2010, 03:20 PM. Reason: price talk

Comment

My fav r Riptropins

Comment

Originally posted by Shaptown View Post
                  you are very uninformed. you are 23 years old bro. you will see absolutely NO GAINS with 4 iu's (they are iu's for international units, not ics, or whatever the fuck you think it is). you clearly have a lot more research to do since you are so incredibly uninformed. you are literally at your genetic peak in terms of your own endogenous growth hormone release. If you wanted to actually see results in terms of lean muscle gain through hyperplasia in addition to fat loss, here is what I would do.

I would run what is known as a 4-day blast. What this entails is merely running the growth hormone Monday through Thursday, then breaking Friday Saturday and Sunday. This actually allows for your anterior pituitary to recover some of its sensitivity as well as inhibiting negative feedback of your bodys own production. This is a good thing in case you are not aware. Additionally, this actually saves money.

If you want to see results at your age, you need to be running about 10 IU's of HGH on that 4-day blast. This breaks down to 40 IU's a week. It means you will utilize about 2000 IU for an entire years usage, which is freakin incredible. Also, your price is nothing special. I can get brand name Hygetropin for 400 for your 200IU kit with the labels in the kit and everything (hygetropin comes where you have to actually peel and put the labels on the vials yourself). Alternatively, I can get Jintropin blue tops, 2000IU for XX. You are young, and have done almost no research. Once you find a dependable honest source, and youi build a good relationship with them by ordering various AAS and showing your commitment over time, prices like these are fairly common. That breaks down to X per IU, and frankly I am quite happy paying prices like those.

I bet anything you havent checked back on here since then and it is a pity since you wont see any of these posts, and you will continue to be a young uninformed airhead of a kid. Oh well, you will have to screw up to learn I suppose. I'm just glad I wasn't as moronic as you at your age.

Seriously do not bother running the HGH if you don't plan on running at least 10IU ED. You are honestly wasting it otherwise. I guarantee you that your body probably produces 1-1.5 IU of HGH ED-EOD naturally at this point. You really must capitalize and take advantage of this fact.

Best of luck little man.
                  I don't agree:10 IU of legit Pharma Grade (and accurately dosed ) Saizen/Norditropin/NutropinAQ and he will see his face grow for water retention...a very big moonface!! There are no data for speak about desenzibilization/recovery of Hypotalamus-Pituitary gland. You can run 5days on/2days of, 3week on/ 1 week of and all the type of hGH cycle but if you could afford a long (at least 6months) cycle of +/- 3 IU/day and you will see the results for a long long time. 10IU is for Pro. My 2 cents

Comment

My favorite is NutropinAQ.

Comment

Elitetropins!!! I have done 4 diff types of gh. They blew Ripts out of the water, no offense ript not meaning to bash ya, but for me elitropins.
                      Although, I have yet to try real hygetropins or jins for obvious reasons on the Jintropins.
                      kalika
                      Last edited by kalika; 11-30-2010, 05:27 PM.
                      When one door closes, a better one opens in time.

Comment

Lixus Labs HGH.

Comment

easy...... Jintropin

Comment

N_ P_ but red tops are good too..

Comment

N_P_ then redtops

N_p, always first. but My buddy uses red Tops and protein and a bunch of eggs......
                              Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                              X