EQ/TEST cycle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EQ/TEST cycle

I've heard that doing cardio on steroids is not the best thing due to the growth of the heart. I was wondering if i should take down my cardio sessions to less while on a 600mg EQ 540mg Susta per week cycle or if i would be fine on with these doses and types of medicines? My cardio is already in great shape so i didn't think about this having too much of an effect on that area. usual cardio is 2-4 miles 2 or 3 times a week with curcuit training and i roll around a few times a week for about an hour. Lifting sessions are usually 2 hours, 2 muscle groups some times i'll spend an entire day on core alone since i base my training off of it. I can be more specific in my training routine if nessecary but i was just looking for the general knowledge or opinion of some of the experienced guys on this. thanks!

I have never heard of heart growing while on cycle. I mean, you see Ronnie and J do cardio, and i am sure their dosages are far more hardcore than what you are running. If you want to be on the safe side, you can run 2-4 miles once a week.
    All information provided by me is for research purpose only. I do not sell illegal compounds nor can I supply anyone with a source for raw materials.

Comment

I only run 0.50miles EOD. Just enough to keep the gut fat in from building up.
      Muscles are made in the kitchen, not in the gym. Eat big to get big.

Comment

hehe the thing is i have to maintain great cardio for my job!i wish i only had to do minimum to maintain! lol

Comment

Bro I do twenty minutes of cardio every day Mon-Fri, no problems, its actually recommended to keep the heart healthy not the other way around. But just remember that the more cardio the more you gotta eat to gain.

Comment

I think you'll be fine...

Comment

too much cardio will slow your gains, but at the same time if you dont do ANY cardio or just the minimum you wont get get blood flow to all the new muscle your gonna be packing on. find your sweet spot. mines 3 miles EOD and bleachers on weekends.

Comment

You can always introduce some circuits or complexes which are great at preserving it not building muscle and strength, while ramping up your metabolic rate.

Comment

Working...
                X