First cycle. need help/advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First cycle. need help/advice

Looking to do my first cycle and first order from naps. I'm looking to cut and get my strength up. not trying to gain a lot of weight . Looking to do one injection like test or something and possibly add an oral to the cycle as well. If anyone could give me any advice or suggestions on what to do or try?
    I train in jiu jitsu and mma 4 days a week and lift weights as well.

thank you

5'9
    180lbs
    BF 12%-15%

First cycle should always be test only, either test e for 10/12 weeks at 500mg/wk or test p 8-10 weeks 150mg eod.
    All information provided by me is for research purpose only. I do not sell illegal compounds nor can I supply anyone with a source for raw materials.

Comment

so you think test e would be a good choice for my goals ?

Comment

test p will make you hold less water, but will require you to take a shot every other day. test e or c should be pinned twice a week, that decision is up to you
        Pain is just weakness leaving the body

Comment

go with test e and for extra shred winni/clen. I always suggest test e over test p for beginners so they can practice proper injection and test e more stable. I'm currently not holding any water from test e, but then again im on winni as well but my diet/training/ cardio is on point. It really about your training and your diet.

Comment

Working...
          X