D-bol/Test Cyp./Deca

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• D-bol/Test Cyp./Deca

This will be my 3rd. cycle, last one was about two years ago.

Stats
    Hgt: 5'10"
    Wgt: 195

Cycle
    Wks1-4 40mg/dly GP Dbol
    Wks1-12 500mg/wkly GP Test Cyp.
    Wks1-12 250mg/wkly GP Deca
    Two weeks after starting, I will star taking 250iu HCG every four days and continue through cycle and stop two weeks before gear clears out of system.
    Take .5 anastrozole for duration of cycle (have exemestane on hand if needed.)

PCT
    Wks1-4 40mg/dly GP Nolva
    Wks1-4 100mg/dly GP Clomiphene
    Wks1-5 1mg/dly GP Anastrozole

I have a couple concerns: Should I run the deca at a higher dose? I know I should keep my test twice as high as the deca. Is my pct overkill? I've got all the gear, I'm just waiting to fully recovery from a recent injury to start the cycle. So any advice, opinions or concerns that could help me would be great.

all the best with it lad but do u not think that the deca is abit of a low dose?? maybethink about upping it to 400mgs...imo

Comment

ur gonna love the GPtest cyp it is smooth like butta.

I would suggest u keep using the Hcg up to 3or4 days B4 Pct (the Cyp is still chugging), u may even want to add a final boost like 1000iu's last shot.

Is my pct overkill? it might be? (Nolva or Clomid)
      everything I have researched states that with running Hcg thru cycle u should not need such a rigorous Pct - a Blood test would greatly help u.

That being said I would rather be Safelife than sorry.
      ODB
      Last edited by ODB; 05-11-2011, 12:03 PM.
      "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

i would run exemestane over anastrazole, especially during pct. nolva reduces the effectiveness of anastrazole. i would run the hcg up til the day before you start your pct. and pct is solid, but for weeks 3 and 4, i would cut the dosages in half
        Pain is just weakness leaving the body

Comment

Cycle
          Wks 1-16 500 cyp
          wks 1-15 400 Dec
          Wks 1-6. 30. Dbol
          Adex. 5. Twice week
          Hcg up to last cyp inj.

Pct 2 weeks after last cyp inj.
          Nova 40/20/20/10

Imo I would extend cycle length cause the deca takes forever to start working. Like 7 weeks or so. Make sure you stop deca one week before cyp.

Comment

Sorry run that hcg up to three days before pct.

Comment

Originally posted by ODB View Post
              ur gonna love the GPtest cyp it is smooth like butta.

I would suggest u keep using the Hcg up to 3or4 days B4 Pct (the Cyp is still chugging), u may even want to add a final boost like 1000iu's last shot.

Is my pct overkill? it might be? (Nolva or Clomid)
              everything I have researched states that with running Hcg thru cycle u should not need such a rigorous Pct - a Blood test would greatly help u.

That being said I would rather be Safelife than sorry.
              It certainly is! Thats my favorite thing about it, so damn smooth, but potent

Comment

Thanks for the input its greatly appreciated. Darkside and Mr. B, that was a concern I had that maybe the deca was a bit low, do you think I should then up the test or keep it at 500?

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. B View Post
                  Cycle
                  Wks 1-16 500 cyp
                  wks 1-15 400 Dec
                  Wks 1-6. 30. Dbol
                  Adex. 5. Twice week
                  Hcg up to last cyp inj.

Pct 2 weeks after last cyp inj.
                  Nova 40/20/20/10

Imo I would extend cycle length cause the deca takes forever to start working. Like 7 weeks or so. Make sure you stop deca one week before cyp.
                  if it where me ide do your PCT 3 weeks after last test shot...2 weeks to me is to soon...

man im still jacked right up 2 weeks after last pin ...thats 15 weeks at 750mg's awck..

ive tryed 2 weeks after a 12 wcker and 3 weeks after a 14 weeker..the 2 week one i had bad sides when i fininished after PCT.

anyway that just me

Comment

@drew 1975

I guess every one is different. What test and pct compounds did you run?
                    Was it the same stuff for both cycles? For me I would wait 3wks from sustanon or deca. (That's y I told him to stop deca one week earlier than test c. ) I was always told its better to start pct too early than too late. You can always run longer if need but you can't go back and start earlier.

Comment

What sides did u have Drew, and what did u do? The first couple of cycles I ran were pretty mild compared to this one, and I didnt run much of a pct, because I didnt educate myself. But Ive done alot of research over the past couple of years and with the help of all the experienced people here, I feel pretty confident about this run. Thats why appreciate all the input, advice and personel experiences.

Comment

Originally posted by Deftone View Post
                        Thanks for the input its greatly appreciated. Darkside and Mr. B, that was a concern I had that maybe the deca was a bit low, do you think I should then up the test or keep it at 500?
                        general rule of thum is to keep test above by around 200mgs so if it was me the id run the test at 600mgs if the deca was in at 400 imo

Comment

Thanks darkside

Comment

Working...
                          X