Real Canadian Delastestryl

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Real Canadian Delastestryl

Here is a pic. The stuff is next to impossible to get real.
    Attached Files
    Ontario Yours To discover

not if you have a good doctor!!!

Comment

I did not mean if you have it prescribed shit brick through the black market! But ya... these were prescribed and pretty much the only way to obtain them. There is no such thing as back door pharmacy or buying these in bulk.

Originally posted by strongmann View Post
      not if you have a good doctor!!!

Comment

so then it would be impossible to get on the black market numb nuts! not next to impossible lmao..
        strongmann
        Last edited by strongmann; 06-01-2010, 10:17 PM.

Comment

No not hard to get on the black market...but more then likely it will be fake!!! why because we both know they are being made.

Which is it... your getting it from the doctor or a back door Shoppers Drug Mart lol

so then it would be impossible to get on the black market numb nuts! not next to impossible lmao.. there is such a thing as back dorr pharmacy you just have too know people lmao..

Comment

thanks for telling us something we dont know, very informative! i stated from the doctor so i guess that means... the doctor lol if i knew someone at shoppers then that would mean i have access through the back door as well which i know you're a customed too LOL jk MrO haha definately the best testE, imo
            strongmann
            Last edited by strongmann; 06-02-2010, 12:01 AM.

Comment

There are people/newbies who don't know the ins and out of fake gear and who is making it and where it's coming from. So they may find it informative... I do know anyone who can get it through the back door pharmacy as you have claimed you knew above..but have edited your posts on a few times... In which I yet to do so.
              This board is all about the truth right!

Originally posted by strongmann View Post
              thanks for telling us something we dont know, very informative! i stated from the doctor so i guess that means... the doctor lol if i knew someone at shoppers then that would mean i have access through the back door as well which i know you're a customed too LOL jk MrO haha definately the best testE, imo

Comment

k chill out there O i never claimed to know anyone getting product out the back dorr of a pharmacy, so what i made some spelling mistakes and edited them.. lol i wasnt being a smart as i wasthanking you.. not my fault you thought i was flaming you.. but whatever O lol

Comment

Quoted from you. "so then it would be impossible to get on the black market numb nuts! not next to impossible lmao.. there is such a thing as back dorr pharmacy you just have too know people lmao.. "

if your saying above there is such a thing as back door pharmacy - you just need to know the right people & we are talking about in Canada right since it's a Canadian item. That to me says you know people who does and can get such if your making that kind of statement.... that or your assuming.

Comment

"so then it would be impossible to get on the black market numb nuts! not next to impossible lmao" that was my quote, you added the back door pharmacy and have too know someone.. i never claimed that at all.. anyways not here too argue with you O, nice pic, great product...

Comment

are there such restrictions in Canada that getting this without prescription is impossible? I mean not one pharmacist could sell 2-3 vials without any paper?

Comment

there are restrictions in all countries bro, all i can say is that money talks lol..

Comment

So there is back door pharmacies I guess if you know the right people.

Comment

Working...
                          X